• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jun 10, 2012] 25th Annual Fords and Friends Picnic (Escondido, CA)

Red

Jesse I'm sure we can save you a spot, but your punishment for being late is that you have to park next to my car. haha
:D

Jesse

Donator
I'm pretty sure the answer would be no, but who knows...they allow alcohol at this event?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Looks like we will have a good representation. See you all on Sunday. Those who are coming from down south, we will meet at the Mira Mesa Denny's at 6:45am for breakfast (if you like) and will roll out at 7:30am. For those up north, will meet you at the park entrance area if you don't want to meet down at Denny's.

Jesse, we will save you a spot.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I would like to attend if i can register at the gate.
Yes, you can.

If you would like to meet up and cruise up together, we're meeting at the Mira Mesa Denny's at 6:45am for breakfast. If you don't want to do breakfast, we will roll out of Denny's at 7:30am.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
What a great showing from Wickedstangs!. We had 8 cars in the show and Ladygaga2 and MrsVIMassive came out and hung out with us all day. Thanks for the support. And surprise, Red took home first place for 90's to Present category. Congrats to Red once again. Jesse came out for his first show with us. Overall, it was an excellent day with Wickedstangs family.

Jesse

Donator
Hell yeah had a blast! Tons of thanks to emilio for the decals and the shirt! Perfect timing for the show