• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just to let you guys know about Lynch..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Yesterday 18Apr10 Lynch went 4 wheeling with some friends he crashed and broke his nose and has multiple compound fractures to his collar bone and alot of roadrash. He is susposed to go into surgery today. He is at Balboa.
Let him be in your thoughts and prayers that he recovers with no problems. As I hear more on whats going on with him I will post it up.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Damn I hate to hear that. I know how he feels with the collar bone injury. That is painfull enough alone. Did they have to life flight him out? We will be thinking about him.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I guess they took him to El Centro then drove him here to Balboa.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Was he driving someones 4x4 or was he riding a 4wheeler? I will keep him in mind. Hope all goes well. Maybe we can get some money or some kinda club gift or card made up at wed night meet. What do you think Pres?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thats a good idea Phil! Take charge.. I think they rented quads out there.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
ya, i got the call last night saying it was my fault...:( Tell him hope everything is ok.. Do you have a room number maybe we will go see him today..

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Damn....I will be praying for a quick recovery. Let him know we're thinking of him and to let us know if he needs something. He can call me if he needs something, too.

Red

Damn that sucks to hear. I hope he has a fast recovery. Keep us updated on his condition please Albert.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
LYNCHMOB VISTING.. BALBOA ROOM 4E ROOM NUMBER 411A VISITING HOURS ARE UNTIL 9:30pm.....

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, everyone I went to go and see Lynch and he is doing well.. Hey may be released tomorrow not sure yet..

Attachments

• Bryan3.jpg
    Bryan3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 261
  • Bryan.jpg
    Bryan.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Bryan2.jpg
    Bryan2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 244

yosemiddysam

Donator
Come on E I wanted to see if his collor bone looked as bad as mine............
I am guessing if his required surgery it was!!!!!!!!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
He will be released tomorrow and on medical leave for one month. Hate Ocotillo.... We lost a really dear friend there.

I will say this and I am not trying to talk bad about lynch seeing him banged up this way but Ocotillo and Gordons wells is not really for the "average" rider. There are certain spots that will hurt you before you even know what is going on. My wreck happened in less than 2 seconds and there wasnt a damned thing I could do about it!!!!!! All I am trying to say is if riding in these areas please be carefull!!!!!! Angel rides slow and she eat it pretty hard the last time we went as well. She got lucky to not get hit by the 4 wheeler though.