• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just to let you guys know about Lynch..

boostedmach

Damn man, Get well soon...I kinda envy you tho..1 month of convo... And yes I have broken my nose and collar bone before...it sucks.

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
Hey guys thanks for your concerns, thoughts and prayers. I was released from balboa earlier today and was told to take it easy for the next 30 days. I was riding a four wheeler in ocotillo desert when I decided to open up a 400ex on a straight away. As I was flying down the straight away I noticed a 4 foot drop off coming up but I was cruising about 60mph so I had no time to stop. I nose dived smashing my face off the handlebars which broke my nose. I tried looking up and seeing nothing but stars I slammed into something else sending me over the handlebars and onto a hard packed dirt hill. It took 911 an hour and 15 mins to find where I was in the desert. My results at the hospital were a broken nose and I broke my collar bone in 4 places which broke through the skin. On top of that I got roadrash all over my arm and back. I got surgery yesterday at balboa for 5 hours. Doctors had to put plates and screws to reassemble my collar bone, So no driving for me for 6 weeks... My shoulder should be fully functional in 3 months. Like I said before though I appreciate u guys keeping me IN your prayers. I was lucky that I wasn't hurt worse...

yosemiddysam

Donator
I have seen this quite a few times. I own a 400 EX and they can climb in speed rather quickly. Glad you are ok. I only really open mine up in areas that I know well. It only take a split second out there to get yourself jacked up. Hope all ends well for you. Did you jack the 4 wheeler up much? I hope they dont make ya pay for the damages...........

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
this lynch guy is crazy he drove his mustang to my house yesterday.. :( Its a stick and he only has one arm working at the moment..

yosemiddysam

Donator
I drove mine too. Quite painfull at times. Lynch ya really need to be carefull man. If for some reason you get into and accident the seat belt is gonna crush whatever was left of your collor bone. Mine got re broke in a little rear ender.

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
I was just dropping the car off at emilios so no one messes with it on base I drove slow and shifted with my good arm. I'm not jumping into anything crazy before I heal up. Doc says I shouldn't drive for atleast six weeks so that's why I parked the car at emilios. And Yose I will be the first to agree with u about ocotillo not being for the average rider. I grew up racing dirtbikes and always owned fourwheelers. It was my fault because I wasn't totally aware of my surroundings. I shouldve cruised around the area first before I stRted getting on it. Luckily the 400ex flipped over and landed upright on it's tires with no damage done. The rental place was going to overlook the fourwheeler and let me know of any damage but it looked ok to me.

joker

yeah dont be like yose and work on ur car too lol im glad ur ok man chill out for the time u have off and get better

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
I'm not sure the places name it was some guy that rent stuff out of his house. But I'm definately going to take it easy!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Damn that sucks! Dont know how I missed this one.

Hope eerything turns out ok, and take it easy.

Gib