• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Letter of Resignation as Vice President

M

Mustangcwo

I want to thank everyone for the support and great times we shared together over the last year. I have enjoyed assisting WickedStangs in becoming one of the premier Mustang Clubs in the nation. As you all know, I'm transitioning from military life to the civilian world and my plate is beginning to overflow. Needless to say, my family and future is my highest priority and all my focus must be placed in the proper direction. Therfore, as of today, I will no longer be your Vice President.

I will still be at all the events and on the forum from time to time. Yes, I'll even be at the Miramar Hobby Shop to assist in your upgrades. I am only stepping down, not stepping away.

I hope that someone who has as much passion and desire for Ford's muscle car will step up and take on this position.

Once again, thank you for your time and support.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Hate to see ya step down, family does come first though!!

Good luck in whatever comes your way!

ears

man i got a tear!!!!!!

well,,,,,, whos gonna take it!!!!

i wish you well man.... hope you dont leave town too fast!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
wow, just got off the phone with you.. A little heads up would have been nice.. But, all that set aside, I truly appreciate everything you have done and have assisted me with.. Thank you very much.. If there is anything, I can do for you, I will... Again Thanks..

M

Mustangcwo

wow, just got off the phone with you.. A little heads up would have been nice.. But, all that set aside, I truly appreciate everything you have done and have assisted me with.. Thank you very much.. If there is anything, I can do for you, I will... Again Thanks..

Not an easy topic for me to discuss. I really have enjoyed this past year and the club is a positive influence in my life; I do this with a heavy heart.

All is not lost. I hope to become President of WickedStangs Florida some day; all in good time.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Thanks for all you have done Todd. You were the perfect person for the job.

Enjoy the transition as you have earned it.

Seems like alot of San Diego Chapter people leaving....

Gib

Soliz53

Donator
thanks for all the help todd good luck on your new assiment the "USS BACKYARD" cant wait for my turn 8 more years lol.

if you ever need a hand man you no were to find me. well that is after i get back in 6 months lol im in bahrain right now on a 7 month deployment.

Red

You were a great VP Todd. It's going to be hard to fill your shoes. But family does come first. It is nice to know that you'll still be around for a wile before you leave.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
So, whos gonna pay for the race car now, and store it, and build it?? J/k.

Goodluck, and like everyone else said, you did an awesome job, and thanks.

02gt

CWO, i cant help but admire someone that does almost 30 years in the military...that is not an easy feat and we all know that your time in the pasture is well deserved....god bless Todd

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Things will not be the same when you leave. You were a driving force for many things here. Not that no one else has the passion you have, but no one else has the time you had! :lol: You will be missed around here, that's for sure.

When is the going away bash? We cannot let him leave without one people!!!

HOOTERS!!!:rock:

spdpilot

Wow! You have been one of main reasons so many of us are a part of WickedStangs. At least for me. No offense to anyone else, but when things got confusing or flaustrating, I always knew you would step in.

You are the glue that holds things together around here in my opinion. You have a natural talent for this. You always have been neutral in your approach. You have never demanded people do things your way, you just kind of lead and people want to follow. When things/people get a little out of control or start to waffle in a bad direction, you have no problem stepping in and calming the situation down, then working towards a good/positive solution.

I know your family always comes first, but damn, I just don't think you can be replaced easily.

You have a talent for leadership and you should seriously tap that talent when you get out of the service.

Sad day:nonono:

BurnieB78

CWO, I know I haven't been around that long, but from what I have seen I must agree with all the others. You have been a wonderful asset to the Wickedstangs family and your shoes will be extremely difficult to fill. Thank you for everything and God bless.

Doesn't help that he wears like a size 15 neither lmao.....Sorry got to cheer this thread up a lil.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Todd, not much more to say that haven't already been said. Thanks for your patience, your guidance, your help, and your friendship. I have learned a lot this past year regarding automotive. Before this, I am clueless about cars, at least I can say I know where the engine is and how to change tires. LOL!
But seriously, you will be miss when you leave us for Florida. Thanks for being the driving force for getting the race car and many of our sponsors onboard. I wish you well in your retirement and whatever you decide to do. Hopefully, some day in the future we can get together and have some Mustang time down in Florida.
God Bless you and your family. Stay in touch and stay on the site.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Things will not be the same when you leave. You were a driving force for many things here. Not that no one else has the passion you have, but no one else has the time you had! :lol: You will be missed around here, that's for sure.

When is the going away bash? We cannot let him leave without one people!!!

HOOTERS!!!:rock:

Yes, we must have a big bash before he leaves!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Not an easy topic for me to discuss. I really have enjoyed this past year and the club is a positive influence in my life; I do this with a heavy heart.

All is not lost. I hope to become President of WickedStangs Florida some day; all in good time.

I will be your Vice President once I get there in Sept. Yep Eglin Air Force Base for me for 3 years of instructer duty.....

navyfc117

Sucks that i met you tonight and then get on to read this. I could have talked for hours if the wife wasn't sitting in the car.