• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Letter of Resignation as Vice President

northerncountry

Well todd I do wish you well. On another note you and yose in Fl would be one hell of a team. I would say that again your going to be missed. When I get my gears could you show me again how to set the lash correctly? any who we need to set up the big going away bash for you. see ya soon.

dope3

well cwo i dont know you in person but you seem to be a pretty cool guy and seem to help every way you can i glad you can step down and still be apart of it all good luck bro

ears

man,,, im almost posative for most of the guys in here,,,,,,,

but honestly man,,,,, initially at least, your definately the reason i joined the club in the first place. that day i was workin on the cobra at the hobby shop, and you strolled by and started talkin with me,,,,, and then all the sudden,,, hay theres a club...... you should join.... and here i am.

without you bringin me here i would still be waist deep in my short block not knowin which way is up! (not that things are much better now) lololololol!!!!

but i have to say being a part of this club has taught me more than i would have ever tho0ught! and i owe it all to you man! thanks again!!!!

now what the hell are we doin for this goin away bash!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
but honestly man,,,,, initially at least, your definately the reason i joined the club in the first place. that day i was workin on the cobra at the hobby shop, and you strolled by and started talkin with me,,,,, and then all the sudden,,, hay theres a club...... you should join.... and here i am.

Trust me we are still mad at him for doing this...:lol::hello::rofl:

M

Mustangcwo

I can neither confirm nor deny that I spoke to that man!!! :nonono:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
LOL ^^^^

Well Emilio you have known for awhile that it was coming. Even though I know you didnt want it to happen. Hell Todd, your one of the best members here. You have went well out of your way for alot of people on here. Just because they were a member of the club. Hopefully the club here in SD can find a replacement for you. I know E can not do it all himself...the guy already has a nervous condition just since you resigned... Again, thanks and best of luck to you and your family. I will see you again on the east coast though sometime in the future.......

Gib

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
Todd's
White
Ass
Touche

see bud this is what i am talking about in my dictionary twat means pu$$y. i bet you are probrably smiling about now and thinking that you are finally haveing a penis conversation with another guy. probrably makes you happier than a faggot in a chocolate dikc factory. there are groups out there that can help you with your condition. :bird:

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
ok guys lets watch it my kids are on here.... wait... jk back on topic peeps

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Why are you looking at his ass?:questionmark::questionmark:

Awwwww DAMN!!!!!!!!
DUDE! Now I know why you accepted my help to set up your rear so quickly!!

I was talking about your CAR'S REAR SUSPENSION!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

All you faggots need to chill for I grow a white beard and whoop somebody's ass!

For the record I never asked you for help on my rear, on my personal or car for that matter! :focus:

:hitit:

Mach1Marauder

All you faggots need to chill for I grow a white beard and whoop somebody's ass!

For the record I never asked you for help on my rear, on my personal or car for that matter! :focus:

:hitit:

Not what your PMs say!:rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

PS........I already have the white beard!.......pretty EPIC too.:laugh:

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Not what your PMs say!:rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

PS........I already have the white beard!.......pretty EPIC too.:laugh:

You must have me confused with someone else. I wouldn't want to make your head any bigger than it already is! I'll shave your beard off with a butter knife. :rofl: