• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Looks like the blown 347 might not be blown anymore.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Some more scott rod stuff installed:
9a6age6y.jpg

aqu5e8ah.jpg

And K member is in
epy4ujaz.jpg

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Here's a few updates:

Got most of the front suspension together but I discovered one of my caster camber plates is cracked. looks like the stupid body shop that did the alignment after it got hit torqued the SHIZ out of the bolts. so i have to get a new set (otherwise i could've put the car back on the ground)

8ytu8yga.jpg

Got the back half of the interior all buttoned up. Scott Rod Rear bulkhead and Scott rod rear seat delete look awesome!!

uhy9a3e7.jpg

punanyve.jpg

been doing some stereo wiring, nothing major. Not much more is going to be done because as most of you know i'm about to deploy again :jimlad:

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Well just a little update of sorts. Here's the list of parts I have sitting at home:

-heavily ported black super Vic intake
-aerospace 4 piston pro street front brakes
-complete nitrous plate kit w/ purge, heater, remote bottle opener etc.
-31 spline spool
-4:10 gear set
-grant steering wheel
-team z rear springs powder coated chrome
-custom FTI cam 624 int, 580 exh, 111* lobe seperation
-canton 7 qt pan w/pickup/ dipstick.
-various fuel system pieces
-various new exterior trim

I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a bit, but bottom line, this thing is getting finished when I get back! :p

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Well just a little update of sorts. Here's the list of parts I have sitting at home:

-heavily ported black super Vic intake
-aerospace 4 piston pro street front brakes
-complete nitrous plate kit w/ purge, heater, remote bottle opener etc.
-31 spline spool
-4:10 gear set
-grant steering wheel
-team z rear springs powder coated chrome
-custom FTI cam 624 int, 580 exh, 111* lobe seperation
-canton 7 qt pan w/pickup/ dipstick.
-various fuel system pieces
-various new exterior trim

I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a bit, but bottom line, this thing is getting finished when I get back! :p
Are you selling parts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Well fellas I'll be home next week :D I think my wife is sick of the boxes of parts piling up at home. She says there's really no more walking space in the garage lol.

If everything goes according to plan, the beast will be complete sometime early January. With the exception of some small odds and ends, I have everything she needs to put it back together. Stay tuned!

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Well fellas I'll be home next week :D I think my wife is sick of the boxes of parts piling up at home. She says there's really no more walking space in the garage lol.

If everything goes according to plan, the beast will be complete sometime early January. With the exception of some small odds and ends, I have everything she needs to put it back together. Stay tuned!