• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Loss of Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading through this thread, I've felt compelled to offer my .02 on this matter. Initially, I felt I would be treated as a "fringe" member considering that I'm an ex-********* member. However, my connection through HP and HP2 and the Toys for Tots cruise eliminated all that. I had a long talk with the both of them regarding my prior status with the "other" Mustang club. Since then, I've come out to the various Wednesday meets, car shows (i.e. Goodguys), and most recently the monthly meet. And, to put it candidily, I do not feel as I'm a fringe member. WS is very open and diverse..more so than that other club I used to belong to. I admit that I am not mechanically inclined like the rest of the members, BUT I am willing to learn.
Also, the events posted on here are open to everybody. Like Danny told me, if you're on the WS forum, you're WS. If the distance is too great, then fine..the club won't hold it against you. But if you got time in your schedule to hang out with an awesome group of guys and gals, then come on out! I did, and I don't regret any of it.

Red

That some members can't be involved because of the way the club is set up? So you exclude some people. It is not a conspiracy, that is just life!

This I don't understand Spdpilot. How is the club set up so some people will be excluded?

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
this is kinda dragging. if you have nothing new to bring to the table on this matter, lets just let it be. agree or disagree it is what it is. WSFTMFW!!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
If you are done please someone with a lil more pull than me Close the damn thing already? It makes me dizzy everytime I read it!!!!!!!

spdpilot

Yeah, I am done with this thread. I will be the first to admit, this was a giant mistake on my part. A legitamate concern/observation turned into a big joke. Secret handshake and all. As members walk out the door. That speaks for itself. Agree with what I said or not. I started it because I cared, not because I just like to type alot. I gave my opinion as to why it might be happening, not to be the guy people think is jackass.

To me, this thread was no joke. It was an honest approach to try to help the club with years of experience starting and expanding some of the largest Mustang communities on the web and promoting some of the largest racing events in Southern Cal. because I get upset seeing members leaving on a regular basis. Because instead of 66 people viewing this thread, there should be a lot more. And instead of about 20 or 25 people coming to MvW racing events, there should be hundreds. Those of you reading through this thread can come to your own conclusions as to why that may be. I have said why I think is.

This is my final long post on this thread, as I have once again prob said to much. To those of you who posted honest opinions, I do appreciate it. No hard feelings to anyone. See you at the races! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.