• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lower pulley size?

Stangguy

Hey Wicked,

This is Greg RPMM. I have a little chart that helps determine belt sizes for the cobras with different pulley set ups. With a 3.5" alt pulley, 6lb crank pulley (9.10"), and a 2.8" blower pulley the belt should be 79" exactly. If you have a tensionor then add .5" to the belt. If you like I can get it gates or gatorback. We feel here that the gatorbacks are a bit better and quieter. As far as the tuning goes, we do not custom tune currently. In the near future we will be able too. Do you need someone to help you install the pulleys?

Wicked2000GT

Hey Wicked,

This is Greg RPMM. I have a little chart that helps determine belt sizes for the cobras with different pulley set ups. With a 3.5" alt pulley, 6lb crank pulley (9.10"), and a 2.8" blower pulley the belt should be 79" exactly. If you have a tensionor then add .5" to the belt. If you like I can get it gates or gatorback. We feel here that the gatorbacks are a bit better and quieter. As far as the tuning goes, we do not custom tune currently. In the near future we will be able too. Do you need someone to help you install the pulleys?

Thank you Greg! How much would you charge for all the parts and labor?