• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 4, 2011] Race Legal Everyone (San Diego, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
RaceLegal_banner.jpg
WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE FINISH LINE
TIME 6:00PM - MIDNIGHT​
Wicked Stangs Style​
Bar B-Q​
Lets all have some fun.​

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Damn i wish i could go but ill be in Vegas that weekend having some fun. Going to check out the Shelby shop and the pawn shop(pawn stars) hehe. Hope u all have fun

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I was going to adk the same-thing what food do we bring.. Where is Donna she had a list going..

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
SELL OUT???? LMAO I would be racing if I was there. I through the idea out on facebook that WS and SD stangs should get or Make ( junkyard parts/ WS make Trophy SD paints Trophy)
and then you guys do a friendly battle of the clubs and pass the trophy back and forth between clubs. It would be cool if they did a budget build from craigslist like we did and race the race cars against each other. No shops or fancy paint jobs just the club member working on cars and bringing them out to the Q for batle of the Stangs nights. WS VS SD Stangs.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
SELL OUT???? LMAO I would be racing if I was there. I through the idea out on facebook that WS and SD stangs should get or Make ( junkyard parts/ WS make Trophy SD paints Trophy)
and then you guys do a friendly battle of the clubs and pass the trophy back and forth between clubs. It would be cool if they did a budget build from craigslist like we did and race the race cars against each other. No shops or fancy paint jobs just the club member working on cars and bringing them out to the Q for batle of the Stangs nights. WS VS SD Stangs.

I don't think so.. Because if they wanted to have a show like show-car vs show-car they would win hand down...:)

sdstangsbigred

that would be cool but you guys are a much more active bigger club so Club Race car we would forfeit in that area would be cool if in the Future we come along a project car we will definitely do something like that with Wicked Stangs all day you guys are a Great Club man no brown nosing here just telling it like it is thanks guys for the positive comments...