• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 4, 2011] Race Legal Everyone (San Diego, CA)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I don't think so.. Because if they wanted to have a show like show-car vs show-car they would win hand down...:)

Talking about racing Emilio each other and passin a trophy back and forth for fun. Nothing about a car show. Wickedstangs builds the trophy and SD stangs get trophy painted. When trophy is done you guys pas it back and forth at the race legal events to premote both clubs, fun, and keeping it on the track where its legal to race.

Red

I'll be there. It's always a good time hanging out with you guys. See you Friday. I should have more stuff to show off on my car by then. DG better come through.

sdstangsbigred

I'll be there. It's always a good time hanging out with you guys. See you Friday. I should have more stuff to show off on my car by then. DG better come through.

Lmao Red I thought you told me on Fb that you were done modding that Car haha we will never Finish....

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
Someone has to show ws isnt full of pretty vaginas and we get down. Phil you should have been at goodys sushi the other night. Youd understand what i am talkin about.

jagger969

I have opening ceremonies for my kids little league and a game to coach following. If we kick the crap out of them, I will be there by around 9:00. If I could borrow a helmet I will run. Let me know what still needs to be brought for the BBQ and I will pick it up.

Jeff

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Please feel free to add anything to the list that you would like to bring.

Food:
carne asada
tortillas
chips
sodas
salsa
hotdogs
buns
plates
cups
ice
silverware

Need:
coolers
grill-picking it up from E and JPs brother is letting us use his truck, thank you so much

If you would like to bring something not on here, you are more than welcome to. Please post what you are bringing. Thank you very much and see everyone at race legal.

2K7GTCS

It looks like there will be a good turnout tonight. I can see them setting up over at the Q from my office in Mission Valley.
I will be racing tonight for sure, and hope to see you all there.

~David

UPDATE: "I am still trying to confirm our special guests for handing out flyers." I just spoke to PJ at Hooters, and they are not going to make it out tonight, but are definitely going to come out to Barona for the MVsTW.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
wow, what a turn out food for everyone.. Love it SD Stangs and Wicked Stangs ruled:) Thanks Everyone for coming.. We had 50+ cars, we had our own show and cook out..:)

2K7GTCS

I knew the traction would be bad, but it was terrible. I ran a best of 9.22 @ 81, but that was good enough for runner-up in the Super Street class.
I really just wanted to get some practice on my RT, and that went really well with a best of .506
No one else ran as far as I know.

David

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It was a nice turnout. Definitely good time hanging out with all the fine people. Plenty of food for sure.
Thank you to WarriorF-150 and Screamingyellow for hauling the BBQ grill out to the track. Saved the day.

sdstangsbigred

Yeah thank you WarriorF-150 and screamingyellow for bringing the Grille and letting us Use it as well are Grille gave up on us lol....

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I knew the traction would be bad, but it was terrible. I ran a best of 9.22 @ 81, but that was good enough for runner-up in the Super Street class.
I really just wanted to get some practice on my RT, and that went really well with a best of .506
No one else ran as far as I know.

David

Phil, that's why I dont waist my time or money at Race Legal and never will run there. Isn't worth the gas or the tires!!!!