• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 6, 2011] WS Temecula Wine Cruise (Temecula, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm there. I have AAA, so if I run out of gas, I can always call.
biggrin.png

Gonna be fun. But I also do prefer paved parking.

JarHead

This is gonna be EPIC!!!!! 11 cars from us and however many else show from San Diego...... this is gonna be an awesome sight :)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wilson Creek Winery is warm and friendly, comfortable yet exhilarating, simple yet elegant, all inspirations from the Estate wines, vineyards and Mount Palomar in the distance. The Wilson family all join together to make your temecula wine country experience an enjoyable one, one that you will remember!

The Tasting Room is open daily from 10am to 5pm. You can taste our fine wines (including our famous Almond Champagne) for only $12 per guest!

Tour our Tuscan themed NEW Event Center, featuring the large Champagne Ballroom and Barrel Room, which is the perfect location to host your wine country weddings, holiday party, or any fun celebration. Wilson Creek hosts many special events throughout the year, including Valentines Dinners, Mother's Day Luncheons, Cigar Nights, Wine Pairing Dinners, and much, much more!

Enjoy the wine country cuisine in our restaurant, The Creekside Grille. Already a local Temecula favorite, the Grille is open daily 11am - 5pm.