• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 24, 2015] San Diego Chapter's Annual Bash at the Beach (San Diego, CA)

Our chapter's annual Bash at the Beach BBQ will be taking place on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. Club members are welcome to bring their friends and families to the event. Being as that it'll be near the start of summer, expect the weather to be warm, so dress comfortably. Don't forget the sunscreen. Also, bring your own chairs.

As in the past, we will need volunteers to "reserve" our usual spot at the park. If you're willing to volunteer, please post up on this thread. Volunteers should be expected to arrive to the park by 6:30am. Breakfast munchies will be provided.

Here's the preliminary food list: (If you want to bring something not on the list, post what you'd like to bring and the list will be updated.)

Burgers/buns -
Hotdogs/buns - IgottaV8
Condiments (ketchup, mayo, mustard, relish) - white stallion (ketchup)
Chips (specify how many bags) - BadBullitt (4)
Dip/Salsa - white stallion (spicy salsa)
Potato Salad
Dessert (specify what) - ST3RL1NGY3LLOW (cookies-60ct)
Soda - white stallion (4), ST3RL1NGY3LLOW (Capri Sun)
Water - ST3RL1NGY3LLOW
Ice - Reaper52 (4 bags)
Ice Chests - ladygaga2 (1),
Tables - ST3RL1NGY3LLOW
Utensils (forks, knives, spoons) & plates -ladygaga2 (utensils, plates)
Grill - crumba60
Pop-Up Tent(s) - ST3RL1NGY3LLOW (1), white stallion (1)

*FYI, when RSVP'ing, please state how many will be in your party so we can plan accordingly. Typically, expect to have as many as 30 people or more. An invitation to the High Desert chapter has been extended.

Last edited:

Ferocious

Chula Vista
This falls on the same weekend as Bimmerfest so as long as I don't spend the night in LA i will attend.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will not be able to make the "early bird" this year. I will bing couple of tables and a pop up tent. I will also bring plates and forks.

Also, as a token of our appreciation, the sponsor owners (DMP, Southland Clutch, Ed Hanson, and Perry Ford) who helped make MVTW a success have been invited to our BBQ as well.

richi78

If it's an adult party all the more excuse for me to cruise solo haha. Either way let me know, I'm down to help out. ;-)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I don't think we will be making it next Sunday. We have too much to do to get Jennifer's father's house taken care of and get all his affairs in order. Hope you all have a good time.