• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 24, 2015] San Diego Chapter's Annual Bash at the Beach (San Diego, CA)

richi78

I can probably make it mid morning for a bit to meet you all. I'll be flying solo. Gotta be at the airport by 1230pm. Hope people will be hanging out before 12pm?? And where exactly is your usual spot so I can find yah all.

- Rick

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I can probably make it mid morning for a bit to meet you all. I'll be flying solo. Gotta be at the airport by 1230pm. Hope people will be hanging out before 12pm?? And where exactly is your usual spot so I can find yah all.

- Rick

People are b usually there around 9 or 10. But there will be a group out there around 7am to hold the spot. Our usual spot is the middle parking lot with the big grassy area.

I don't think we will be making it next Sunday. We have too much to do to get Jennifer's father's house taken care of and get all his affairs in order. Hope you all have a good time.
No problem, Danny. Do what you gotta do. I'll bring a table. Ladygaga2 (Donna) can't make it either because her daughter is expecting to give birth sometime this week. I'm picking up the stuff she signed up for on Wednesday.

ladygaga2

Hope everyone has fun. I won't be coming since my daughter Lexi had her baby on Friday. He is so beautiful and such a little goober. His name is Emanuel aka Manny. He is a very quite baby but has a bad temper when messed with. Must say his temper is just his Glam-ma's ;). Have a great day.

Tent and banner is up. It's the last entrance to Crown Point parking lot. We're situated to the right of the gazebos in the other parking lot. Look for a blue truck w/ the US flag waving from the trunk bed.