• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MCRD Toys for Tots July 31st

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Saturday, July 31, 2010
10:00AM - 2:00PM
Setup 8:00AM - 10:00AM between Recreation Center & Fitness Center
Between the Recreation Center & the Fitness Center, MCRD San Diego
Please enter through Gate #5, Washington Street entrance.

Music, awards, food, and more!

Awards

■General's Choice
■People's Choice
■Top three motorcycles
■Top three cars in each category

Entry Fee: $10.00 and a new, unwrapped toy to support Toys For Tots

Download the Event flyer, entry form & map
http://www.mccsmcrd.com/Downloads/Flyers/2010/10_SemperFit_AutoSkillsCenterCarShow_Flyer.pdf

For details, please call 619.524.5240 or email ortegagarciaj@usmc-mccs.org

RSVP

Update:

Ladygaga2 spoke to one of the organizer for this event and from what she told me, they are very excited to have Wickedstangs at this event. They recommend for us to park in the grass area so there is more room. But Ladygaga said he will have an area save for us and he will meet us at the gate. She also have additional application for those haven't registered yet and you can register there. Its $10 plus an unwrap toy.

So, if you can be there, come join us and contribute to this good cause. We will again meet at Benigan's in Mission Valley. Meet time 7am and plan on rolling out at 7:15am. I believe Ladygaga said we would be there around 7:30. Let's have a good representation for this good cause. See you guys Saturday.

The application has a question: Please select your parking preference (asphalt or grass). What is everyone else choosing? I just want to be parked with the club, so there should be a consensus, asphalt or grass?

yosemiddysam

Donator
If it is on one of the weekends I come home I will be there fo sho......I love toys for tots programs.

M

Mustangcwo

Asphalt it is. I'll get my registered soon. Have to wait on the job approval.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Do we send money now or pay there with the toys? I didn't see anything about that on the registration or did I just miss that part?

I sent checks with ours, I have sent an email to the Organizer asking your question sub

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Auto Skills MCRD said you can just send in your Registration and pay day of.

I recommend you do this because they couldn't tell me who to make the check out to since the Organizer is on vacation until next week.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Auto Skills MCRD said you can just send in your Registration and pay day of.

I recommend you do this because they couldn't tell me who to make the check out to since the Organizer is on vacation until next week.

Thanks HP.

Is everyone putting asphalt on their registration?