• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MCRD Toys for Tots July 31st

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
mcbullitt and FastSleeper,

Are you two going?

There are 8 registered Bullitts right now, 5 '01's and 3 '08's. Two of the 01's are HP2's and mine. Be nice to get 4 WS Bullitts in the Class.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Update:

Ladygaga2 spoke to one of the organizer for this event and from what she told me, they are very excited to have Wickedstangs at this event. They recommend for us to park in the grass area so there is more room. But Ladygaga said he will have an area save for us and he will meet us at the gate. She also have additional application for those haven't registered yet and you can register there. Its $10 plus an unwrap toy.

So, if you can be there, come join us and contribute to this good cause. We will again meet at Benigan's in Mission Valley. Meet time 7am and plan on rolling out at 7:15am. I believe Ladygaga said we would be there around 7:30. Let's have a good representation for this good cause. See you guys Saturday.

Thank you Ladygaga2 for getting in contact and information. Maybe you can take the lead on Saturday down to MCRD.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I will be underway til friday but have duty on Friday. I dont get off till 0745 on Sat and would have to get the car washed. If I go I would have to show up late.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Reminder, it this Saturday. See first post for meet location and time. You can register day of show. Just bring an unwrap toy and $10 for registration.

ladygaga2

Saw the awards that are being given out and they are so freaking nice!!!! So far only 80 cars signed up

ladygaga2

saw where we are going to be today also and know how to get there. We will need to put the car that dont have military id or decals up front just in case they are butts

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ladygaga, let us know how to line up when we get to Benigan's. And you can lead the train to the show. But I'm thinking, the gate should know the show is on and shouldn't give us non-military type any problems. We never did before, especially at Miramar. But I guess there's always a first.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am getting off the ship tomoro at 0500 so I could wash the stang then go grab the family and meet up with you guys. Are we gonna meet at the gas station before we head to Bennigans? ( murphy canon and near by areas)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Too early cause we not meeting til 0700 at Bennigans. I'm gonna have to meet you guys at Bennigans anyway I just got home I need to shower and get ready.