• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...my mach...

I

Ichiduo

next lil mod:

100_1023.jpg

I

Ichiduo

GT400SC said:
You don't see them in the pics but this car has killer wheel center caps!

:lol:

oh yeah, even though this thread is dedicated to my mach, i guess shane's can make a cameo:

100_0927.jpg

100_0928.jpg

100_0929.jpg

100_0930.jpg

okay, well parts of his mach. :cool:

hope ya enjoyed that, tim. Mexican

yosemiddysam

Donator
Man your car is sex on wheels. I have never liked steeda spoilers cause they always look ....well just tooo big. Not like ricer big but big. Your car makes it look better though. Awesome looking Mach.

I

Ichiduo

Renegade said:
thanks Jay

you can thank me by showing your @$$ to hooters. :lol:

yosemiddysam said:
Man your car is sex on wheels. I have never liked steeda spoilers cause they always look ....well just tooo big. Not like ricer big but big. Your car makes it look better though. Awesome looking Mach.

thanks. :cool:

it looks better in person. the pics american muscle took make the steeda wing look ginormous. that and the mustang they had it on didn't have anything else going on in the rear. so, it's ass end just looked too damn plain compared to the wing. with the louvers on my mach, there's something to offset the steeda wing. now, i just need some sorta stripe for the hood cause it's just too plain jane there. :eek:

i may just get a stocker one just for now and replace it later with a custom stripe. Mexican

american muscle pic for reference:

mustangtuning_2025_296153186

I

Ichiduo

had a lil' cruise to sonic in fresno with the central valley chapter, pics ahead:

100_1027.jpg

100_1028.jpg

100_1029.jpg

100_1030.jpg

100_1031.jpg

100_1032.jpg

100_1033.jpg

100_1034.jpg

100_1035.jpg

I

Ichiduo

so yeah, i got my tuner in today... installed my performance tune and yeah... BIG difference. i used to not have any pull in first. different story now. i used to have to wait until second for my car to kick in. now, i have that acceleration in first. and second keeps pulling as well. holy frick the tuner really brought my mach to life. really can't show this mod, i wonder how it'll perform on the dyno now. lol!

I

Ichiduo

got bored the other day, decided to change the look again... took off the louvers for now:

100_1064.jpg

100_1065.jpg

100_1066.jpg

100_1067.jpg

100_1068.jpg

100_1069.jpg

100_1070.jpg

I

Ichiduo

sdsubzero4 said:
It looks nice, but with the lovers on, a lot nicer. IMO

i was actually washing my car the other day and the brackets that held them on popped off my rear window while i was scrubbing the glass. i was thankful that they popped off at that moment, instead of when i was cruising at 80mph down the highway. that would've been really bad. i'm holding off putting them on again until i can find a body shop which can do it for me. the industrial strength adhesive i get isn't made for the slick surface of the rear window, so yeah... maybe a body shop will have adhesive which can hold onto slick surfaces like the rear window. :cool:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
damn, that would have been bad on the highway. Caught a good break there.

So the bracket is mounted on adhesive and not drilled into the body?

I

Ichiduo

sdsubzero4 said:
damn, that would have been bad on the highway. Caught a good break there.

So the bracket is mounted on adhesive and not drilled into the body?

yeah. it's adhesive mounted. which i like, since it doesn't damage / alter the body of the car.

hopefully i can contact a good auto body shop and see what they can do. i like the louvers myself, but not if they're gonna fly off and hit people cruising behind me. :eek:

i'll get them back on eventually but for now, i'll cruise without them.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
yeah, I like adhesive mount too. Like you said, no damage to the body. I hope you get the strong stuff, it definitely looks better with it.

02gt

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K7uQSA62vU"]YouTube - 11 Sec Nitrous Injected Mach 1 Mustang.[/ame]

P

pouya

man i could just imagen what ur thinking it's like having a child and every one comenting on how well he plays sports or how smart he is or some other good thing that just make;s u all tingly inside lol