• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My transmission problems

yosemiddysam

Donator
I had one I made a small hole through the fire wall to get a straight on angle from inside the car once. Sealed it back up and never thought about it again........

elky406

No,will get on it this weekend.i blew up my shoulder last week and steve has been out all week with broncitus.

elky406

wow awsome my friend.Yes i will be there all day,got 3 tunes and need to do my trans in my car also,3rd gear finally departed completely.

elky406

All done,clutch is smooth as butter.Put some easy break in miles on it today.See ya tomorrow Dustin.FYI you will love the pedal effort,its awsome.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Clutch feels NICE! I love it, I cant wait to break it in and beat it up!

Thanks Nate for working with me on this, you definatley have a customer that will return for future work.

BTW guys Nate has shirts in, and I was the first one to buy one, they look sic! I will be wearing it at the SCCA event tommarow.

Thanks again Nate!

elky406

Thanks Dustin,its always our pleasure to help all wicked stang members.After i get the dyno paid for next month im going to become a site sponsor,and run internet specials for you guys.