• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Navy Advancement Exam??????

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
If you were elgible for E4-E6 or E8 let everyone know here if you made it or not....

The results for E4-E6 will be available tomorrow morning at 0800 CST I hear.

For those that did congrats!!! Well deserved!

For those that didnt, keep working at it. It will come to you too. There are alot of variables that can help you make rank. Just putting in a little extra effort at work can get you a higher eval wich means more points on the exam. Sometimes that is enough to put you over.

Dont kiss ass as people see through that BS. What I am talking about is taking on a couple extra things, Training Teams, duty section responsibilities, Collaterals, and education is always big.....Something I make my guys do is 1 correspondance course per month.....that way they have those when it comes ranking time.That makes good ammo for me to fight with against other CPO's during ranking boards. If you dont give your CPO something to bring to the table their hands are tied alot of times. I like going in to those knowing without a doubt I have more ammo than the other guys and my guys are #1 and #5, etc.... Lastly, try some volunteer time, it doesnt take much, as most people do little to none. It will give you a leg up for eval time with everything else being equal. I used to volunteer in the Habitat for Humanity in Illinois, then the next year it was Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Waukegan, Then the next year it was the local animal shelter. Kept changing it to show diversity.

Anyway, goodluck to all, I hope all of you made it.

There is alot of experience on this forum and I am sure they will be more than willing to help you if you have questions.

Gib

Soliz53

Donator
well the only reason i have not made it is cuse i got a bad eval 3 years ago all cus i faild one prt right before my eval which i come to find out was not a good reason to move my ep to a significant issues eval. i should make it in september cuse i have not faild since and i have gotten ep since then so i should be good in september. for the past 4 cyles i have aced the exam and still missed it by 20 or more points a 3.2 eval sucks going into an exam lol. well good luck to all who are watting for the exam scores in the morning

Soliz53

Donator
so that would be 6am for us right cool that way ill no if my freinds made it or not

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
as far as I have heard they should be available on BOL. Also, some commands have called their people informing them already.

Soliz53

Donator
nope they are not out yet for us online at bol so ill just wait till the co gets here in the morning

StarAngel

They were avaible yesterday for a few minutes but then BOL shutdown for maintainance.

Try again today.

As most of you know me, I am Navy and I too had a Failed PRT about 5 yrs ago, but I have been in alot better shape since then and if any one is needing a running / workout buddy or taskmaster I can help out. I average about 3-5 miles aday but my pace I can reset to your stride. Just holler at me, I have tips and advice that you can use.

Good luck to all those up for it!

Shane361

Was just looking at them and thought I had the scoop but then as I was printing them out the CO announced them! -Shane

Shane361

Well the GREAT news is that I was praying that one of the junior guys would make E5 so he could take over the armory, go to SAMI, crew serve weapons so I could finally rotate! They wouldnt let me go till I got replaced...already 21 days PAST my rotation day and no orders yet! Starting to like Cali though so I may take shore duty orders here. -Shane

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
not me.....LOL

I think boosted and Vanq were elgible......

Soliz53

Donator
I missed it buy 3.5points only 13 EN's made it out off over 500 that passed oh well I'll make next time

boostedmach

Crap. 3points

I only had 2award points, compared to the average of 5 of the test takers, along with an average of 5 PNA points. Guess it dont matter I scored 82%.

Damn 3.8 evals