• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Navy Advancement Exam??????

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
LOL OK there is always Sept. LOL Hard to study when your taking care of everything and your other second is sitting in the corner studing. Well congrat for him he made first. I missed it by just a couple again lol.
I guess since we are in port now no reason not to hit the books this time around and put the rank on. Gibs put out some good info as well. Its always good to get the college course, community service, ect in for that evaul. Just hard when your a ABE choose your rate choose your fate so they say.
Going recruiting next lol. Congrats to those who advanced

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
109 MR2s took it they advanced 2. i scored higher that the average of the 2 that made it but they both had an EP and the way they do the points now its like it doesnt matter how good you are at your job, its how deep you can take the cock down your throat.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Congrats to those that made rank!!!

To those that didnt make it this time, keep studying, you will get it. I missed STG1 like 6 times. Finally I studied my ass off, mainly the MILREQ's and that put me over the top. Remember eval has alot to do with it as Daryl pointed out. Just doing a little extra from time to time can really help out. Phil mentioned what I had said before, but I will say it again, Correspondance courses, college, volunteer work, and collaterals will mean alot during eval time. Give your chief some ammo for the rankings. Good luck on the next one. You guys deserve it!

Gib

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
109 MR2s took it they advanced 2. i scored higher that the average of the 2 that made it but they both had an EP and the way they do the points now its like it doesnt matter how good you are at your job, its how deep you can take the cock down your throat.

I agree! We had a record high of advancing 7 this time.

tached_out

I hate test's, I hate reading so there for I can never cut above a 59 on the test, but I can tear apart a network and rebuild it in my sleep. I can trouble shoot and IT system and figure things out on my own and I am resourceful but until I can boost that test school I have no chance because i screwed my Eval up. Going from a 3.95 ep to having a promotoable for making a knucklehead ethical mistake in my career. I am so glade I am leaving recruiting though and heading back to the fleet soon.

Shane361

Our crew promoted 15 people which is the highest of all MCM Crews around the world. 2 months.....praying for CHIEF!!