• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Guy

Matthew Stoner

I just loaded it up a drove around the block and it seems to be better. I doesn't idle as rough and seems to be just smoother. I also adjusted my idle RPM to 900.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
my rpm is set around 800 to 1000. i forgot which. i like high idle. so your running lean it seems. maybe try taking away 1 global timing. just play with it and see what works best but when u here a popping sound get out it.

Matthew Stoner

did anything that i said help u with your mustang today? running better

Oh yah sorry I ment to get an update out. I adjusted the WOT Air/Fuel Ratio and that really didn't do anything. The higher Idle definitally helped with the stumbling. I haven't messed with the -1 timing yet. But, Monday I'm going to Renegade and they are going to do a full dyno tune for $200!!!

Matthew Stoner

did anything that i said help u with your mustang today? running better

The guy I spoke to yesterday from Renegade said that when the tune was sold to me my MAF/Throttle body wasn't tuned into the equation. He said that would cause your car to run like dog poop. So, he felt bad because the guy I originally bought the tune from kinda screwed me. The guy who I first bought my tuner from doesn't even work there anymore they let me go cause he was F***king people. So he said he would hook me up with a full dyno tune.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
The guy I spoke to yesterday from Renegade said that when the tune was sold to me my MAF/Throttle body wasn't tuned into the equation. He said that would cause your car to run like dog poop. So, he felt bad because the guy I originally bought the tune from kinda screwed me. The guy who I first bought my tuner from doesn't even work there anymore they let me go cause he was F***king people. So he said he would hook me up with a full dyno tune.
do u have everything that u want on the car as far as the induction system goes bc dont do the tune unless u have everything. if there is anything missing and u install after the date its going to screw up your tune. u want to only do it once. :)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Never use platinum plugs autolite 25 always.. on a 94 you have to remove the upper intake to get to the fuel injectors..

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Matthew Stoner

MUSTANGo2GT here's the update. Just got dyno'd made about 280 rwhp give or take a couple. Bank one is running lean either because of a spark plug or a coil. RPMM said changed plugs to motor-craft for these motors so just stock. So i'll do that this weekend and let you know how it goes.

Matthew Stoner

But here's the thing when the car gets warmed up and the O2 sensors get warm it runs just fine. But at idle it is shitty just bumps around and is rough. Also worse gas mileage because when the plug isn't firing correctly the ECU think its running lean and throws more gas into the cylinder go figure......

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
But here's the thing when the car gets warmed up and the O2 sensors get warm it runs just fine. But at idle it is shitty just bumps around and is rough. Also worse gas mileage because when the plug isn't firing correctly the ECU think its running lean and throws more gas into the cylinder go figure......
i wonder if new o2 sensors will help your problem. getting motor craft plugs may also help u. make sure when u buy plugs that u go to auto zone or orielly's, don't go to ford. U gonna be at our Wednesday meeting bc i would like to see your ride?

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
MUSTANGo2GT here's the update. Just got dyno'd made about 280 rwhp give or take a couple. Bank one is running lean either because of a spark plug or a coil. RPMM said changed plugs to motor-craft for these motors so just stock. So i'll do that this weekend and let you know how it goes.
280 is very good. what was your trq?

Matthew Stoner

Ahhhh I'll get back to you on the trq or you know what I'll just bring the dyno sheet to the meeting Wednesday. Yah I'll be there where at?