• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newest addition to my stable [UPDATED PICS]

Tommy

I just picked this up tonight

Anyone recognize it ???? :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

DSC02779.jpg

mustangtim

South Carolina
congrats Tom if that car would have been closer to South Carolina one us down here would probaly have bought it that is a real nice car glad to see it stayed in the club I know you will take real good care of it

Tommy

Nice pick. I woulda been on that for the price and mods if I were in cali. Good buy.

yeah, I'm glad it worked out. It almost didn't happen

Wow didnt know this was coming. Any plans for it? New DD or what?

Toy for now, DD later since I have plans for the 90 Notch later in the year

Congrats Tom! Nice pick up

:eyebrows:

congrats Tom if that car would have been closer to South Carolina one us down here would probaly have bought it that is a real nice car glad to see it stayed in the club I know you will take real good care of it

I will!

striping party?

ummm.......why?

why? It looks great the way it sits!

AGREE!

yosemiddysam

Donator
PM me what you got it for if ya dint mind. I might be interested in it if ya plan on ever sellinher.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i made yosemiddy sam butt hole pucker in that car :) that was a while ago when he had the GT. good times.... i think i recognize that car. im keeping my sig no matter what :p

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
all it needs is engine refurb'd(bulletproofed) and a nice power adder ( i always wanted a hellion turbo kit) but everythign else is ready to go.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
emilio is jsut scared because it can dust his car in a road course and he isnt even a real cowboys fan

Tommy

emilio is jsut scared because it can dust his car in a road course and he isnt even a real cowboys fan

This car handles like no other stang I've ever driven....even
a particular Super Snake with Eibach suspension! :music:

I've only driven it twice but I've had plenty fun :rock: :rofl2: