• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newest addition to my stable [UPDATED PICS]

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
your gonna love turns and on ramps and off ramps if you didnt before haha especially when you put new meats on there omg when they are warm haha i could take 15mph turns at 50 or 60 BJ is my witness haha

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
and that was before the through the floorboard subframe connectors, kmembers, a arms, and tq arm. your gonna effig love it

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
axle swap??? lol i was going to get it and was already pre approved but i am trying to buy a house right now. tommy that thing will keep up with a 03-04 termi on the freeway.....like 150+..VP remembers.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
haha very good times ;) but remember it was on a closed course with safety factors i place cough cough

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i just wnat to know where this car was 2 months ago when i wanted to buy it. i had approval from the wife and check in hand....but couldntnt get ahold of the guy.

Tommy

UPDATE:

The entire car is getting a fresh repaint :rock:

oh, and has new MT Drag Radials 305/35/18 :D

Tommy

well......

The car is sprayed and waiting for the spoiler to get sprayed and Cobra badges installed on fenders.

I swapped wheels for the 99 SVT wheels while the work was being done so I can get new rubber on the 18's

Thanks Emilio for the paint hook-up!

this guy does great work for the money he charges.

btw....these pics were taken today, 7 hours after he sprayed the whole car. No color sanding or detail yet.

DSC05777.jpg

DSC05778.jpg

DSC05781.jpg

DSC05782.jpg

DSC05783.jpg

DSC05784.jpg

Ford1288

Donator
Yeah that dude did a good job. Very nice Tom. Really not a fan of those headlights but to each his own!