• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newest addition to my stable [UPDATED PICS]

Tommy

she's back home :rock:

all I need is to visit the "smog fairy" and I'm rolling with California plates.

I must say, having AAA pays off for DMV transactions! I had to surrender the Oregon plates though :nonono: I thought of keeping them as a keep sake

DSCN5999.jpg

DSCN6000.jpg

DSCN6001.jpg

Ford1288

Donator
Wow that looks amazing. Is it going to the weekly meet tonight? I forgot its my little bros birthday today but im going to try to convince them to go to the meet for dinner :)

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
i must agree that looks sexy . i said if u ever wanna sell it u know my y number and i did ride in it last night so i must agree that thing handles like a champ and sounds viscous:flame::vroam::sleep:er

ears

sexy as hell man,,,,,, can we see under the hood????????? for those of us who work 23 hours a day and cant ever manage to get out to events!!!!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Lookin good Tomas! That has to be one of the best looking SN95's that I've ever seen. License plates = DRTHVDR :)

02gt

hey tom can you PM the painters info so can talk to them, looks good, but i would like to see it in person too...

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
looks great tom i saved the pics hahah send me some more when you get the time you already have my email. glad everyone likes the way it handles :) there are still more goodies to go on!

ears

actually id like to get the painters info too. i dont know who mario is. but when she gets running she is gonna need a few touch ups here and there!

thats when she gets on the road!

M

Mustangcwo

Tommy, I don't know if I should love you or hate you. That car actually looks and sounds meaner then when VP owned it. I do understand why, since he is a closet Dodge guy. Well....at the time he was!!

Great job on yet another fabulous Mustang. Keep em rolling!!!