• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

News flash i am going on deployment !!!

northerncountry

Ok guys here is what I know as of an hour and a half ago I am going on deployment with the USS OKANE which is on WESTPAC. I don't know when I am leaving all i know is that it's soon. When I know more you will.

M

Mustangcwo

Good luck to you with wherever this situation may take you. We will be right here waiting for your return. Unfortunately when you are great at your job, you're always at risk. Stay safe and keep us updated.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Sorry man but that is what we all live for......Hope ya have fun and save up enough to mod the hell outta that Vert when ya get back.

northerncountry

I dont know much yet like when I leave but from what I am told, I will more than likely next week. when I know more I will let every one know

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Damn so its true huh. You looked so depressed when I seen you at Wal Mart.
Do you know if they are going to homeport change you or will you just be TAD to them for now

joker

damn bro that sucks man well good luck have fun and be safe see u when u get back cuz im not going to be back till the 29th or the 30th

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Welcome to the club John. See you over here, wait no OKN is heading further west. At least your not going to be here for this crazy stuff in 7th fleet.

The QM1 on my ship is TAD to us from ATG Mid Pac for the deployment. If you run into the SONAR chief over there(6 foot 4 black dude that looks like he should be a linebacker) tell him that Dave Gibson says congrats on makin senior.

Stay safe and have a good time in 5th fleet.

Gib

northerncountry

ok guys heres the update I am getting my orders written as I type this and I am leaving on a plane tomorrow! Still don't know what time yet but when I do I will keep everyone informed!

Stangguy

Wow. That was real short notice! There's still time for you to drop off your car before you leave that way you come back and it's got Griggs on it w/ a whipple! :)

northerncountry

ok guys change # 4000 I am I am leaving TONIGHT AT 11PM and greg I might get some of that when I get back I will keep you posted so you know what to order.