• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

News flash i am going on deployment !!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
wow, john thanks for calling me.. Hope all goes well and if you need anything just let me know...

Maverick

Dude, be careful and if you are going to be in 5th fleet then I'll see you out there. Holler if you need anything, I thought if it was tomorrow we could do something but dang man.

Let us know if things change or whatever, I'll PM you my Cell # and e-mail.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
we'll see ya back in San Diego in about 3 months! Get some good training and do great things out there bro. I promise to leave a couple millimeters of tread on your tires!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hey John, enjoy the day in Singapore when you get there. Also I think it is a middle east one for them.....but not sure, and I think it is longer than 6 months.

Shane361

Good luck bro, meet you when ya get back. My 7 month is comming to an end so I should be headed back soon. Take care.-Shane

Ford1288

Donator
At least its only 3 months and hopefully wont have to do another for awhile. Enjoy dude.

Mach1Marauder

Jeeeez........Does this thread bring back memories! Always had a seabag packed and ready to go. At least you got THIS much notice!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Jon when you get this, shoot me a PM. I need your contact info over there on Okane.

Thanks

Gib