• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Northerncountry was in an accident today...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All,
I hate posting stuff like this but, I am glad he is ok... I repeat he is ok...

northerncountry.jpg

northerncountry2.jpg

northerncountry3.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Mustang=5 star crash rated!

Great to hear he is ok.... Hate seeing this stuff...

Where is that at? Looks like Palomar.

ears

what the hell! that cant be right! no way man! how the hell did that happend!i cant beleive it!

ears

i just talked to steve, man, this is rediculous man, he said that john wasnt even goin all that fast! the road was just slick and the car just went sideways!

the good news is, john is ok, and the car dont look really all that bad! although, well have to see more pictures to tell! right now im waiting for him to call me back, ill post up after i get off the phone with him. let yall know what he says! man this is a heart breaker. that car was beautifull!

ears

like i said, we need to have a ws driving safety class!!! lolololol!!!! were all getting our cars jacked up these days!

Red

OMG I hope his car is ok...John too of corse. I hate to to see a WS stang look like that. :(

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
John is OK not a scratch on him... Thanks be to GOD and the Ford Motor Company. That 5 star crash rating is no BS.. Met John at the starbucks and he is over at my place for internet so he will be posting up soon.

northerncountry

Hey everyone I am ok got a cut on my hand and my glasses are gone but I am ok. Myself and Kevin07GT were taking a stroll up to ramona. I was comming out of a turn and it just kept going straight, got on the brakes and it just slid up the enbankment tiped on it's side for what seemed like a min, then slowly rolled over on it's lid. I thought ok Crap I don't have a cage so I unbelted ( onto my head ) shimimied out the window and said holy SHOOT LOL

northerncountry

I got out of the car to assess the damage the hit on the enbankment broke my passenger front wheel off the lower control arm I repeat OFF BROKE IT OFF! the front clip was hosed I think my frame is bent the passenger door wont open yet there is about an 1 1/2 gap between the door and the rear quarterpannel. The passnger apiller is bent there was about 4 inches between the roof and the top of the door. both windows were down so there was no shatterd glass to cut me. Kevin07GT and Wickedchick were tailing me so they are going to post up alot of pics of the trusty steed. All i can say is dam that road was slick!! and again I am ok just alittle shaken up. I will be going underway for about a week so maybe next saturday I will go up to the wreaking yard and start pulling parts off my baby to reuse when I get my next steed.

northerncountry

Thanks to every one who has posted to see if i am ok. it means alot to have a family of friends that care and are there for you when times are not so good.

Tommy

First off,

I'm glad you're ok John.

Cars are material objects and that's what insurance is for. It doesn't look too bad but with all the tweaks that car sustained, it's probably a total loss. They add up quick.