• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Northerncountry was in an accident today...

northerncountry

Well guys I got to go pack for the underway talk to you guys later and again thanks for the support. Keep your eyes peeled for a sonic blue mustang ok thanks

ears

man,,,, that is a bit worse than i thought itd be, but at the same time.... i agree it could have been ssssooooo ssssoooo ssssooo much worse! good thing you were wearin a seat belt! ill keep my eyes open for a nice sonic blue gt for ya man!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah that will be a total..... start looking for replacements.

Moist roads are a beach......

Gib

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Northern since you are on the board members, I am giving you a lawful order to go to your ship and see medical.. Usually the shock happens the day after.. tell them you can not get underway and need to recover... That's an order....:)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Speaking from prior rollover experience in a Ford....Ford got it done right! Not a scratch in mine either. And like everyone said before, its total. But I'm glad you're good and no injuries. Heck, maybe a 2011 5.0 could be in your future. Who knows, anything can happen. Take care bro, see you when you get back.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Northern since you are on the board members, I am giving you a lawful order to go to your ship and see medical.. Usually the shock happens the day after.. tell them you can not get underway and need to recover... That's an order....:)

Yeah ok you really think that is gonna happen.....he is a QM!!!!

ears

one thing to say! gggggaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!

step on mii

northern glad to hear your ok... and yess it could of been WAYYY WORSE but thankfully it wasnt... as for accidents they happened within seconds just look at ears :) 2 seconds your fine and 2 seconds later your in trouble... good luck on your next car project :)

kevinGT07

ya it was sad to see jon crash his sonic blue....... i was on his a$$ and next thing i see is jon fliped...... it was a bad way to finish our lil sunday cruz..... :rip:sonic blue

M

Mustangcwo

Good to hear that you are doing fine John. Underway may be a good thing this time. Good luck in your search and you'll find another pony to beautify.

As for the rest of us, another lesson learned. Wet roads in California are treacherous. Get out of it and race another day!!!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Hey y'all, we are 99% certain sonic blue will be totalled, soooo... When he gets the official nod we will want to strip that car of all his expensive aftermarket parts a little help would be great, who's in?

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Will do, John will be underway til friday, so were probly lookin at week after next sometime. I will post up as soon as I have a firm date.