• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Northerncountry was in an accident today...

DoubleTrouble

Hey y'all, we are 99% certain sonic blue will be totalled, soooo... When he gets the official nod we will want to strip that car of all his expensive aftermarket parts a little help would be great, who's in?

Jon, sooo sorry man. I am in. Just let me know I have the tools and a Snap-on impact gun willing and waiting!!!

Vince

northerncountry

thanks every one ok here is the update. I got to the ship about 2015 that 815 pm for the none Military folks LOL. they took me to balboa med center where they put me in a C collar and laid me down and there I waited they did a whole bunch of spinal tests to make sure I didn't have anything worse than whiplash. I didn't get back to the ship until 0430 Monday morning I crawled into my rack and 1 hr later was up my neck was sore as hell but I didn't get to stay home. Instead one of my QMs drove his truck with out a licesanse and got caught so he is sitting at home waiting for his court day and I am on the ship that shoit don't make sense. They gave me SIQ for the week. My Neck is still alittle sore but Not too bad. yes Fighting Sailor thanks be to God and The Ford Motor Co. And again when I get the word that she is totaled I will be going out to the steed to strip everything that I can off of her RiP to the sonic Blue GT. but she kept me safe. So once I get my next one project Trusty Steed Part 2 will commence. Later guys and thanks again. for every thing

yosemiddysam

Donator
Dont know much that will still be good on that. Ya should have yanked the exhaust while you had the car on the roof.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
All,
I hate posting stuff like this but, I am glad he is ok... I repeat he is ok...

northerncountry.jpg

northerncountry2.jpg

northerncountry3.jpg

Northern, I haven't been on the site much so I didn't know you were in an accident. :rofl: I am soooooooooooooooooooo glad you are OK. Gotta say: When you do something you sure do it to it! You rock:rock: Cars are replaceable. You aren't. Glad you're still here!

ears

yea man, im in. anything i can do to help. let me know when and where, and ill drop everything i can to come out and help pull parts!

good luck finding another stang to meet your specs man. all i got to say is, lets keep this one right side up! lololol!!

any way. like i said. let me know and you know ill be there in a flash!

ears

you always hurt worse the next day. Hope ya get to feelin better.

hell yea, i could barely walk the day after my accident. because of where that jack ass pinned my leg between the door and,,,,,uuuuhhhh i dont remember what. i was thinking about talkin to med. but it eventually got a bit better so i decided not to