• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

october 16th goodbye all

Shells04Mach

hey guys i would like to have a get together at my house on october 16th. it will be the last weekend that gibs and i will be in san diego. we will be moving to hawaii on the 20th. he will be home so i would like to do something with everyone for one last time. we will not have any furniture so you will have to bring chairs but i will have beer and pizza. if you can make it let me know. thanks all!!

michelle

RSVP

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
hmmmm I wonder what I am going to do back in San Diego the weekend I am back...... LOL

Thanks for the thought Shell! I was thinking about doing the same thing the other day.

Gib

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I am in tears seeing this..:) Hells ya I will be there.. RSVP added to the above link...

Shells04Mach

hey all just a quick question. i need to know what kind of beer everyone wants. i am thinking about getting a half keg of bud light. my neighbor has an keggerator that he is going to let me use for the party. thanks!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
hey all just a quick question. i need to know what kind of beer everyone wants. i am thinking about getting a half keg of bud light. my neighbor has an keggerator that he is going to let me use for the party. thanks!!

Looks like most people in past gathering drank Bud Light or Coor's Light.

What's the start time?

Shells04Mach

i was thinking about 5 or 6pm. that way it is later in the day and i can do some of the cleaning that will have to be done. also that way people can still watch some of the football games that will be on!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
i was thinking about 5 or 6pm. that way it is later in the day and i can do some of the cleaning that will have to be done. also that way people can still watch some of the football games that will be on!!

Damnit....then I'm won't be able to make it. I'm going to be at a football game and that's kickoff time.

Shells04Mach

well then come by any time before that. i know that gibs would be glad to see you and be able to say goodbye to you!! or you can always come by after the game is over.....you know how these guys are when you put them all together with beer!! i may not get them out at all!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'll try to stop by before. I'm driving to Arizona after the football game. I'll try to stop by around 1 before heading to the game.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
well then come by any time before that. i know that gibs would be glad to see you and be able to say goodbye to you!! or you can always come by after the game is over.....you know how these guys are when you put them all together with beer!! i may not get them out at all!!

LOL! At least there will be floor space for them to sleep on. :becky:

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Another "hells eeyaa!" from me! If you need anything let me know I will be happy to help. I don't know where you live. :hmmmm2: