• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

october 16th goodbye all

Shells04Mach

hey all i just wanted to add my address to this post. most of you already know where we live but for those of you that don't here it is........

3409 Taussig St.
San Diego, Ca

Mach1Marauder

Take me wif you!!!!!!!
I wanna see my old home in Ewa Beach!
I wanna see my brudda Rabbit (Kekai)too!
Mid Oct is kinda starting the good surfing on the North Shore!
I can catch "da kine" fish everyday for us.........when the surfs not in.:biggrin:
Howzit brudda?:rock:

Shells04Mach

you are more than welcome to come with us......you can be our live in mechanic/nanny! how does that work for you wild bill??

or you can visit whenever you want to!!

Mach1Marauder

you are more than welcome to come with us......you can be our live in mechanic/nanny! how does that work for you wild bill??

or you can visit whenever you want to!!

How many kids do ya have and are they old enough I don't have to change poopy diapers? I'm done with poopy diapers after last month with my youngest granddaughter.

I'm ready to go back to flipflops, shorts and tanktop! I'm ready to be Kama'aina again!

Where do you guys plan to live?

Shells04Mach

i have 3 kids savannah is 8, rian is almost 7, and then there is sidnee she is 4 monthes!

we plan to live in catlin park (military housing). it is right by the airport and the exchange.

i can not wait to get there. it will be so nice!! we already have surf lesson's set up for rian when we get there.

Mach1Marauder

i have 3 kids savannah is 8, rian is almost 7, and then there is sidnee she is 4 monthes!

we plan to live in catlin park (military housing). it is right by the airport and the exchange.

i can not wait to get there. it will be so nice!! we already have surf lesson's set up for rian when we get there.

Cool!
I had to look it back up. I had a friend that used to live there and it was not too nice, but I found that it's just been totally gone thru and replaced. I've never lived in new Navy housing. I lived in Iroquois Point until I bought a home in Ewa Beach. I loved it!
I really need to go back out there to see how things have changed. I just found out the guy that taught me how to surf is still alive and kicking and he just turned 90! I never knew he was THAT damn old when he taught me!........he was 63 or so when he taught me! LOL!

Lot's of good memories there. I might cry to see how it has changed though.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dave and Michelle, we were just told we will be working on the day of the party. So I won't be able to stop by that day (and will miss my damn football game). I will find some time to stop by before you guys leave or see you guys during some event before. So sorry. Just found this out when I came to work.

Shells04Mach

Dave and Michelle, we were just told we will be working on the day of the party. So I won't be able to stop by that day (and will miss my damn football game). I will find some time to stop by before you guys leave or see you guys during some event before. So sorry. Just found this out when I came to work.

that is fine danny. you are more than welcome to come any time! he will be home on the night of the 13th....and then leave again on the 19th. so if you want to stop by anytime between there you are more than welcome!

Shells04Mach

You've never had a REAL pineapple until you've "picked" it from the field yourself!:rock::rock:

@ wild bill....that is one thing that i am going to do right away!!

@step....you are more than welcome to come out and visit when he will be there in febuary if you want to!!

mypetsnake

I'll be there, cant wait. And hopefully we can be neighbors in Hawaii, I so am ready to go back. If you have any questions about anything over there give me a call

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I will stop by when he gets in town. May not make party though. I am very busy trying to get my house ready for the move.

mypet snake< where are you located? Says your in wa

Shells04Mach

ok guys here is the address for the house. this way if you want to come to the party it is on here.

3409 taussig st
san diego, ca 92124