• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ok Vendors. Want some info.

spdpilot

My vote goes for Valve Seal also. In my experience, when oil control rings go, they smoke alot all the time during driving. And normally, if they are going, you got major things going on. But you can't rule it out. Oil rings can sometimes get stuck in the piston landing. It is also possible that the #7 cyl got washed by fuel and rings are not sealing anymore. The valve seals will drip oil down while sitting, which is why it smokes on start up. Compression test may not be conclusive. Compression rings don't always go at the same time. Sorry to hear about this, not an easy thing to figure out unless the motor gets torn into.

yosemiddysam

Donator
OK Greg I plan on bringing the car by tomorrow. THis is Angels daily driver so down time is going to be an issue here. I will be driving my car daily which will be fun......not really wanted. She can drive the F-350 till her car is done. If you could give me a call today at 858 822 8659. Thanks.