• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Painted CS40's are in!!!!

SnakeBit

so im not sure what i think just yet....not really sure i like it but I'm stuck with it for now.....will prob change them down the road though lol
IMG_1957.JPG
IMG_1958.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I like them, I know they will look even better in person. The question is do you like them that's what matters?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hmmm....I don't know. I like the concept, but can't really say whether I like it or not. I will say, it is unique.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
It is different and unique.. Stuff like that usually wins at car shows...
Can you post a before and after shot...

Thanks

You definitely have a unique set of wheels. I like them. I like how it color coordinates with the rest of your ride. I'm sure you'll earn extra points at car shows.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I know now.. I think if you would have painted the lip white or chrome it would look allot better..

SnakeBit

I've been getting a lot of mixed comments mostly people say they like it....and they are growing on me but if i could do it over i would have went a different route.....and i will eventually but for now I'm stuck with them the way they are

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I've been getting a lot of mixed comments mostly people say they like it....and they are growing on me but if i could do it over i would have went a different route.....and i will eventually but for now I'm stuck with them the way they are
keep posting pics so we all get use to it..:)

Ford1288

Donator
I agree with wickedstangs (for a change...) the blue lip throws it off. Just not sure what to change it to. Hats off to you for trying something different. Tired of seeing the same stuff on every mustang.

Chaz Spaulding

Chazstang
Not nearly as bad as I thought it might turn out. I can't say I really like it, but I thought it was going to look hideous. Seeing them before they had any paint; that is the right look.

SnakeBit

i liked them the way they came but the finish was coming off and i figured what the hell i'll try something different.....but yeah the way they were originally was nice...thats why i bought them lol