• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Parts!!!! : )

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Well, I got my new heavy duty tensioner from UPR performance the other day. It is installed and seems to have fixed the sqeaking problem. just gotta launch on the slicks again and see if the belt stays on.... That new tensioner makes the stock one look like a piece of tin foil!!! And looks great too!

Today I just ordered a SCT X3 Tuner and a Pypes O/R X-pipe. Now I will have a little more bark to go w/ my bite.... Still debating on whether to go ahead and just buy the Steeda 10 rib belt drive or not.

Foxman

i wouldnt buy the 10 rib till you through another belt... The new tensioner may fix your problem cant wait to hear it with the off road h pipe

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
when is the install for these fine parts i want to help

Gotta figure out how to get the whipple tune outta the PCM and get it to Nate w/ out paying for towing. I want to get a smog tune and a performance tune. But I goota have Whipple put the stock tune back in the comp. i think. I will either have to have Nate swap my mid pipes or do it in the parking lot between tunes while he works on something else.... not really sure how to go about all this and havent talked to Nate yet. My mid pipe arrives on the 17th and the tuner shouldnt be far behind...

elky406

you cant pull the tune out.You just bring it in and we save the whipple tune to the diablo and start from scratch.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Like i said i want to log the whipple tune,i bet it has alot of timing.

Ok, sounds good Nate. I will bring it in as soon as I get the parts. BTW, just got a GT500 front conversion kit so its gonna look bad ass too!!