• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Please pray for us in the time of need

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
i just found out that carrissa has a tear in her placenta n they r keepin her on bed rest until friday the 5th but for now the tear is bigger than what they thought but its not looking too good at this point but she is on an IV n the baby's heartbeat is doing good i will keep this thread as much up to date as possible :tears:

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
i will right now they just said the baby is fine n she fins but as for the tear its gonna take alot of bedrest to heal it but for now in the hospital till friday

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
how far along is she. this is what happened to my wife, but they couldnt figure it out til it was too late, navy medicine. im glad they know and i hopw everything turns out well. i'll be prayin

yosemiddysam

Donator
Hope all ends well for you guys. Our prayers go out to you. We went through something similiar so if ya'll need to chat give us a call.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Just keep her comfortable and spirits up even if only by phone or texting. Knowing you're there might be enough to get her through this. You know where we are if you need anything.

M

Mustangcwo

My families thoughts and prayers go out to you, your wife and the baby. As a member of the WickedStangs family, we will be there for whatever you may need...just ask. We have a variety of talent, skills and contacts we will use to assist in any way that we can. Hang in there and keep us updated.

northerncountry

I second that CWO we are all here to help we are not just a car club. We have grown in to great friends and for some of us, the club is like a family so if you need any thing don't hesitate to ask. We will help out any way we can.

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
thanks everyone for ur concern n i hope everything workout in the end n that it will fix itself but now we are playin the waiting game she will be on bed rest until she is due n i am goin to go up there for a couple of weeks before the baby is born n then we will be makin the trip down here with her n the baby n all the baby stuff but its gonna be really hard due to i have no money to get up there n my paycheck goes to all bills it really sucks but i know good is watchin over us n is helpin in this time of need n i know everyone in this club is here for me its just hard to ask for help when u dont really know what u need

BurnieB78

You all will be in my prayers

And if there is ANYTHING i can possibly do...please...do not hesitate to ask. I will do anything in my power to lend any help I can.

God Bless!!

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
thanks everyone for ur concern n i hope everything workout in the end n that it will fix itself but now we are playin the waiting game she will be on bed rest until she is due n i am goin to go up there for a couple of weeks before the baby is born n then we will be makin the trip down here with her n the baby n all the baby stuff but its gonna be really hard due to i have no money to get up there n my paycheck goes to all bills it really sucks but i know good is watchin over us n is helpin in this time of need n i know everyone in this club is here for me its just hard to ask for help when u dont really know what u need

We are all here to help.

I shot you a pm