• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Please pray for us in the time of need

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
ALL,

She is doin great she is at home hatin not bein able to leave but tT the same time she is catchin up on much needed rest n relaxation she goes back on friday the 12th to get everything checked to make sure it hasnt got worst n do another ultrasound to make sure its a girl then in 4 weeks she goes back to get an ultrasound to make sure it has healed up n the blood clot has gone away

ok well the tear is big i am missing 25 percent of my placenta. but the baby is still going off of 75 percent which is ok because it still gets oxygen and blood to her.. also they told me after wards that i have a blood clot forming on what placenta i have left. which in my next appt i will find out if the blood clot is going down and if my placenta is getting any better, they said that bed rest and limited bed rest would help so thats what i have been doing but if that doesnt work i have to deliver the baby at 23 weeks. which it still can survive off of a tube until i was suppose to deliver her july 26-29. so please hope and pray that i can carry her for the nine months and have no more scares. thanks for all the flowers and everything you do for me and my husband. keeping him busy trying not to worry so much :D

Hey everyone, so i went o the doc yesterday for my pic appt.. i was so scared and worried but i knew everything was going to be great so i went in there and i saw my lil angel moving around and her heart beat at 145 :D and right there i got really sad wishing her daddy was there with me right by me. but then the lady was like ok now breath im going to look at the area of the placenta that is torn and the blood clot. she goes takes pictures of it.. says ok your done im going to have the doc come in and talk to you.. so they made me go sit on a couch and just wait then they both come back into the room and make me lay back on the ultrasound table and Hailey does a flip now they get the rest of the pictures they couldnt get :D thank god cuz i didnt want to go back unless i needed to .. and then the doc came in and was like can i see the area of the placenta being torn and hes like its gone and so is the blood clot :D. right then my heart stopped and i started to tear up cuz this is the best news.. the first thing i did was ask about work i can go back but really light duty :D thank god but until my next apt april 9 i sill have to take it easy .. but after all that i called the husband and he was quiet when i told him guess what... he was so happy to hear that everything was great.. well thank you all so very much for all ur support and prayers :D me and jeromy are glad to have friends like you..

northerncountry

you are very welcome and I am so glad that everything is looking up. Keep taking it easy and listen to the doc's orders if you or Jeromy need any help in any way you know you can trust the guys and gals in this club/family to do as much as we can. again that is fantastic news. congrats!!!

M

Mustangcwo

This is great news and I'm happy to hear that all is going well. The baby sounds like she is having a great time and I look forward to another member in the family.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That is great news. Thanks for letting us know. I am very happy for you guys. Continue to take it easy and don't do too much.

BurnieB78

That is AWESOME news! Praise be to God! you are most welcome for the prayers...its what we are here for. Now go take it as easy as you can and like Northern said, listen to the doc :D
May God continue to bless and keep you!