• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post up your times from Barona on the 25th

yosemiddysam

Donator
That car was not, is not, and never will be street legal the way it was running at the race. We said street legal. Now if you want to get technical any of us on slicks were not street legal..... but come on now. Dont get me wrong I really could give two ****s's. It is done and over with but that car should not have been allowed in our lil brackets. Bobby's and the other guy with the GT that whooped me....They were cars that you would expect to see on the street. 2 ft wide slicks on the back of a gutted, tubed, roll bar'd, open headered race car are not.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Just curious if anyone indeed checked his registration or insurance?? Like James said what's done is done, but I would still like to know. Just for the record E.T. streets are DOT approved. I built my car to run in true street and now it's not coming back to Cali :(

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Just curious if anyone indeed checked his registration or insurance?? Like James said what's done is done, but I would still like to know. Just for the record E.T. streets are DOT approved. I built my car to run in true street and now it's not coming back to Cali :(

PSCARACING has something in your class... We just need to represent at the next one...

Foxman

slicks can be DOT and that 60 what every year car is easily street legal... NO SMOG requirements... you guys should put DOT legal... instead of street legal events!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Over 2ft wide drag racing slicks can be street legal?????? I never knew that. I thought only ET streets were legal or tires of the sort. I was always under the impression that no kidding slicks were not allowed to be ran on the street.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Over 2ft wide drag racing slicks can be street legal?????? I never knew that. I thought only ET streets were legal or tires of the sort. I was always under the impression that no kidding slicks were not allowed to be ran on the street.

You are correct. Full slicks are not street legal. Is that what he had? Aaahhhh! Who gives a F***!! It's over and we all had an awesome time.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I agree Orange its over now. He did have licence and tags that where up to date as well as insurance. When we finished the race he swapped out for a set of M/T street tires the kind you would see on a t-bucket

gmantheman

I had an awesome time. I think alot of us hit new personal best. My best time of the day was a 60' time of 1.9 and E/T of 8.679. This is with BFG KDW.

joedls

I'm the guy that got beat by that 67. He was fast, for sure. My best of the day was 7.325 @ 97.198.

21684983d28f83fed.jpg

02gt

8.301 at 85 with a 1.82 60' and 8.39 at 85 with 1.88 60'.... im starting to get a hang of the slicks compared to small drag radials.

02gt

what are you talking about?????!!!!! my balls are already bigger then your's are!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH BURNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!