• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post up your times from Barona on the 25th

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Rule of Thumb 8.3 = 12.95 1/4 mile time Hp should be around 317 rwhp if your making more than that, I would have to say bobby is right grow a pair:)

GT400SC

PM for Decals
what are you talking about?????!!!!! my balls are already bigger then your's are!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH BURNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Cuz they're swollen from being kicked by REAL racers!

OOOoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

02gt

Rule of Thumb 8.3 = 12.95 1/4 mile time Hp should be around 317 rwhp if your making more than that, I would have to say bobby is right grow a pair:)

i remember when greg dyno'd the car when it was hot and the a/f was set right it made 320 rwhp and 355 after cooling it down.

02gt

Cuz they're swollen from being kicked by REAL racers!

OOOoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

there big because i taught her how to race.....in bed!!!!!:rolleyes:
ashleyforce.jpg

Misled20

However, I did notice that I traped about 1 to 1.5 miles faster than you meaning that you drove your car better than I drove mine, but mine made a little more hp than yours. Anyways congrats and hope to see you at the BBQ.

i'm gonna need some gears soon, these 3.55s don't cut it. See ya at the BBQ

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well all this talk about tweeter........hmmm it is almost bedtime!!!!!

LOL

Misled20

I am not sure if Pierre does gear installs. I had Dustin at CPR install my 4.10s.
its gonna be a while before i do it anyways. i have a list of goodies i wanna get first. and im not sure if i want a fast strip car or one with decent top end.....WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO?

gmantheman

Regarding 4.10s, they don't hurt top-end. Our cars are drag limited to 145-150 MPH, I doubt many of us will see this. 4.10s will help you get up to speed faster.