• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

"Q" Racenight DEC 19

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Pulling into "Q" and seeing everyone in the pits helping each other out was great! WE had 02gt, W-Roush,gotta v-8,CWO,subzero,bullit, "X", all getting ready to try there luck and driving skills.

02 had a pretty good night taking home the first place win in the 9.0 bracket. This is not bad for a few shake down passes with slicks on the car for first time. I think at Barona with a little more luck and practice we will see him in the low 8 second zone.

W-Roush seemed to be having some trouble getting it out of the hole again tonight. Hey you can really blame the guy though with over 500FT pounds of torque it would be hard for anyone to get a car like that out of hole with a good 60ft. I personaly look forward to seeing his car on a good set of 315 drag radials or some slicks. Nice Job Albert! He took the second place trophy home for the 9.0 class. Again Great Job!!!

Gotta-V-8: Well what can you say he made some good improvements as the night went on. He was trying everything to get a good run but cant blame the kids he just added a few more cyl and hp. I rode with him a few times giving him some pointers and showed him once how to launch and was very cool to see him take home a first place trophy in the 10.0 class. Good Job! Look forward to seeing some quicker times out of him as well.

CWO: Well he was there helping everyone and talking with the guys. Its very unfortunate that he didnt get to run due to a battery tie down bracket. I would have passed the guy if I tech him. It didnt move around. Talking with him he has a good cheap fix to solve his problem with the techs. If you guys dont know they are very strict at qualcom.

Subzero came out and ran the vert. He was making some pretty good times for having a speaker box ect in the back. Took home the second place trophy in the 10.0 class as well. Nice JOB!!! With a little more practice I can def see some much quicker times out of him as well.

mcbullit : MC came out to put a but whooping on his son and show him he still rules the house.. damn teenagers! Just kidding! He made a few passes making some pretty quick times. I know I saw some low nine's and would have gave the other guys some competition for the trophys. He did leave early to let the other guys have a chance though.. Just kidding. Look forward to seeing him take home a trophy in future as well. Good Job!

Xavier296: "X" made it out as well with is freshly bought 600+hp Cobra. Was nice seeing another member at the track. I would have to say this is one sick car guys wait till the meeting if he brings it out. He made a few good passes and got his feet wet. I didnt see any slips but I know he was in 8's I think. Guys this is with M/T drag radials and spinning through 3rd. I hope he gets bit by the bug and up grades rear end and makes a track killer out of his new Cobra. Way to Go!!!

Last but not least We had one of our new club members out running as well. This LADY was making some good times in her stock V-6 S197. I believe it was low 10's. I think she could have possibly in comp with the guys for 10.0 class as well. MUSTANG SALLY It was nice seeing you out again at track and getting a chance to talk with you. Look forward to seeing you at more races and the next meeting. Way to show they guys how its done!!!

Thank you to all the members out there running tonight and showing face for WickedStangs. Its nice to see all the cars running and giving everyone someone to cheer for.. I personaly didnt run but I had a blast cheering all you guys on and trying to give advice to help some of you out. Thanks again Guys and Gals for making it out to the track and Having fun and representing WickedStangs! I look forward to seeing more members in the future. Get some more practice in guys Jan is right around the corner!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Great Job everyone! Nice write up Phil.

Wish I could have been there.

Gib

02gt

100_0701.jpg

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nice write up Phil.. It was fun and now i am tempted for Borona...

WICKEDSTANGS FOR LIFE!!!!!!

02gt

[ame=http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq211/mounder27/?action=view&current=100_0697.flv]
th_100_0697.jpg
[/ame]

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Man! You can even hear the car bog down when you take off!! I told you to launch that thing at 4K! If 4K hooks take it to 5K and launch the F out of it!! What the hell are you waiting for?!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
The last couple runs against albert he launched about 4k I am with you though orange after I made my first pass to feel how it is on big end I would have steadly went up till about 4500-5k I understand though its his DD

02gt

i dont think the car will break if i launch harder at the Q but i'll see what the difference is at barona if i go.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
not a good write up......its a GREAT WRITE UP PHIL thanks! and thanks to the WS members supporting WS