• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

"Q" Racenight DEC 19

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
A second place trophy........a little more try and you could have had a first place one like Ethan does.....LOL J/K

Great job out there!

Gib

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
how many people showed up at the trophy booth with timeslips?

Don't rain on are parade!!! jj There was quit a few pple that showed up. One guy said he had a better time than me but didn't want to go get his ticket so I don't know bout that.. It was fun though. I am prob gonna go next time to play around.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
What parade? Gay pride J/K. If I were you I would be frustrated as hell! Get some E.T. streets and some cheap rims and get over there and rip some ass!

M

Mustangcwo

When I posted about the test day, I never imagined how well it would turn out. I want to thank all the members that showed. Phil and Bobby did a lot of couching and passed on valuable information to us rookies. Seeing SEVEN of our cars on the track, making run after run, was amazing. I hope we can get together again in early January for more testing and practice. Thanks to everyone for making it a fabulous WickedStangs evening.

M

Mustangcwo

Pretty consistant runs. Now you need more traction and some NOS!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg