• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Qualcomm 19feb10 (Cancelled)

M

Mustangcwo

Racing this Friday at QUALCOMM. Since the sunny Southern California has returned, the event this Friday should be a good turn out. We are attempting to get as many Wickedstang's members as possible to this event. The el presidente' is contacting Lidia and we plan on promoting the Barona MustangsvstheWorld event. Come on out, have some fun and lets do some racing. If someone will bring a BBQ, I have some dogs, polishes and hot links left over from the Dyno Shootout that we can cook up and chow down!!!!

YEP....FREE FOOD!!! That should get some of you out!!! :rofl:

RSVP

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Just a suggestion, but I say we put the BBQ at the end of the track so we can watch the races and hang out at the same time. Rather than hang in the pits and run back and forth to watch races.

What do you guys think?

Ford1288

Donator
Sorry guys, having my housewarming party that night. Doing a keg and bbq at my new place, which by the way everyone is invited to come over after the races. Just pm for info.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Depends on how Wednesday go at RET and I don't have tires right now. If tune goes well and can borrow some tires, I will. Will know after Wednesday.

I just so happen to have some Et streets that are on their last leg. I will not be using them any longer. If you have some 15" wheels and want to pay to have them mounted we can go get my new tires mounted and you can have the et streets.

If you don't go crazy they may last a couple more races. Let me know. :hello:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I just so happen to have some Et streets that are on their last leg. I will not be using them any longer. If you have some 15" wheels and want to pay to have them mounted we can go get my new tires mounted and you can have the et streets.

If you don't go crazy they may last a couple more races. Let me know. :hello:

I just so happen to have some 15" wheels. What time you get off work on Thursday? I can come by then. Thanks.

Sorry. Pressed the wrong button. I didn't edit your post, Bobby. I just happen to have some 15" wheels. Let me know what time you get off work on Thursday. I'm off the whole day. Thanks.

M

Mustangcwo

I agree, lets have the BBQ next to the track. Trying to work a deal with Lidia to have our cars inside the roped area to help in promoting our event!!!!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Sorry. Pressed the wrong button. I didn't edit your post, Bobby. I just happen to have some 15" wheels. Let me know what time you get off work on Thursday. I'm off the whole day. Thanks.

I'm off on friday. If you drop off the rims thursday night, I will have them mounted friday morning and you can pay me at Qualcomm.