• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Qualcomm 19feb10 (Cancelled)

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
Racing this Friday at QUALCOMM. Since the sunny Southern California has returned, the event this Friday should be a good turn out. We are attempting to get as many Wickedstang's members as possible to this event. The el presidente' is contacting Lidia and we plan on promoting the Barona MustangsvstheWorld event. Come on out, have some fun and lets do some racing. If someone will bring a BBQ, I have some dogs, polishes and hot links left over from the Dyno Shootout that we can cook up and chow down!!!!

YEP....FREE FOOD!!! That should get some of you out!!! :rofl:

RSVP
i have some meat left over from the super bowl party too i can bring but havent seen neone say yes on the grill

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I will definently be there. Sounds like a good time.

Red

Friday night sounds cool. Not sure if I'm going to race though, but you never know.

northerncountry

Me 1wikdroush and lynchmob will all but out to sea sorry guys it sure would be fun and I think that fighting sailor will be back for it

Ford1288

Donator
Like you would come out anyways Gib, you will probably be "on the east coast" or have some "other important plans".

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah your right I never goto anything.......

Nevermind. Thanks anyway Bobby....

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Gibs go and have a good time bro. Wicked Stangs has always been about family and fun. Whats better than watching some racing with other car guys and chewing down some free grub. Wish I was home I would pick you up

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Its ok, I dont want to show up at something and ruin my reputation.....

joker

Hey looks like I'm not leaving till Sunday so i may be going how much is it to race there

spdpilot

I might go

Stable is looking pretty empty. Shelby should be done tomorrow with new clutch, but don't think track is right place to break it in. 98 is still non-registered. Damn the code P1443 is haunting me.

Might bring the truck. Need to go get the Shelby tomorrow evening from Orange County.

Otherwise, I would bring my portable grill and propane.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I will volunteer my big ass grill if someone with a truck wants to pick it up. We are going to the desert again this weekend. Sorry folks...this weekend will be just us. I have to break in the toy hauler if ya know what I mean lmao. The tanks is full and it works great. Let me know if anyone wants to pick it up and DROP IT BACK OFF!!!!!!!! I only live about a mile from the Q by the way.