• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Race Legal Drag Racing

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I liked watching the races, the amatuer Hip Hop and Rap on the stage is what is causing me not to go back again.

wikedcobra312

i am a negative, i am not going to bring the cobra down this weekend, i am fixing the dd which i am driving to san diego...eagle talon for the win, i did the condenser this morning, gonna get it recharged and i am going to do the shocks this weekend also....money lost that could have gone to the cobra, but atleast the dd keeps the cobra safe during the week so i have to be thankful to it and keep it happy

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
im gonna go and pass out flyers to the ricers for a dyno day.....i bet i can get a bunch of them to go....lol.

hey, heads up, if WSPS is still a plan, james is thinking about selling to dyno, he wants to get back into racing his car. im trying to talk him out of it, but he seems serious. anyone got $60000 that their not using that we can borrow??

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah in my shoe box bj!

sounds like a plan im a great rapper! better check yo self before you wreck yo self