• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Race Legal Drag Racing

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Sounds like most of us need a transmission shop as a sponser lol. My car reminds me every morning when i start it as the throw out bearing is chattering

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i dont know why it did it. i think i didnt pop the clutch enough and it just slipped in like oyu should launch with a awd car but mine had to be a punk ill try a burnout tomorrow and see how it goes

yosemiddysam

Donator
It was nice seeing everyone there. I dont know if and when I will run at the Q. I kind of 6think that place is a joke and not worth wasting the DR's on. Barona is another story..... I passed one CHP on the way out of the Q as well so they are still hanging out there.

W

wickedstangs

Need to hurry up and start the Wicked Stangs Performance Shop..:)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I have alot of spare time. So I could be at the shop ALOT.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Before I commit to going this friday (19th) who else is going to the Q? (Race Legal)

I'm not racing, just going to hang out and eat myself into oblivion. Show of my new hood and freshly painted fender, LOL.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i dont know yet i have to see whats going on when i pull in before i commit

M

Mustangcwo

I should be able to make it on Friday night. Car isn't ready to run quite yet, but I'll be throwing down the pizza and enjoying the show.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
If its this Friday I have duty. So wont make this one. I will be preparing mentally for FFW LOL I cant wait to see what it does in 1/4 I may race at the following Q event. Just tryin to save money and get the hood done and on car. I am also saving for a new clutch. If I get a hold of this 3 vlv like I want then look out. No more racing for a lont time at least till my stroker is built :)