• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

RPM/TMS Dyno Day

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I am posting this here because a few WS members showed up.

All in all it was a good day. Had some pretty stock rigs, 1 rig that failed to make 200rwhp and a truck making almost 650.
Lots of good people there too.
Thanks to RPM and TMS.
Here are the pics I took and a video I put together. If your car is in the video and you want the footage, or the fullsize shots I took just pm me your email address.

DSC_0542.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0545.jpg

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0547.jpg

DSC_0548.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0559.jpg

DSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
hey man thanks for posting that up.....made some decent numbers for a cat back exhaust cold air and tune just had to make my pulls in 3rd gear instead of 4th so missing a little power but all in all right about where i thought have to take it down there on my own and get him to lock it in 4th to get the actual number for me but hey 288 on a v-6 aint to bad shooting for 300+ next time around...

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
albert there were a ton of cars there and 21 that dyno'd. they are talking about doing this monthly

Looks like a good time was had by all. Tony now that you have your base line you can slowly work towards getting it above 200 a little at a time. Superchips should just about get you there.

6Horses

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
Donator
Looks like a good time was had by all. Tony now that you have your base line you can slowly work towards getting it above 200 a little at a time. Superchips should just about get you there.
yeah, it was tough watching all the others break 300 for the most part. but hey, I have to start some where. I'm new to all the engine mods and what not. but I can see already how easy it is to get sucked into the obsession/Addiction! Switched out my JBA with a new Bassani Xhaust from TMS as soon as we left! Looking forward to an SCT down the road; gears, and what ever else I can afford! who knows, maybe I'll give in and upgrade to a GT someday. See ya soon!

Bassani?! Sweet that's the exhaust i plan on throwing on the Massive One. Got a Bullet here in San Diego running it with JBA headers and it sounds killer. Puts out some descent power too.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
sorry guys been gone awhile. Going to try to start getting back into the mustang thing... or at least check out some more events in area. I plan on going back up there when I get a mail order tune and SCT. The tune I got from TMS I am not happy with at all... long story but going to go with SCT and see what I can do with mail order tune

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil I am gonna try that Bama tunes when ever I get it I will let you know how it goes.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
i saw two cars dyno with bama tunes and both were ******* trash. an NA car with cams(3v) made 297hp with no timing and a ******* 11.2 AFR.... failure!

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
lol i had the bama tunes and all was fine with mine so i guess mine being the other one was trash? i guess it just depends on what you ask for

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
no, neither were you. i forgot you had a bama tune. my buddy was running one, when he got it it was a tune for a stock car, not a car with his mods. ******* dummies

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Still gonna try them out, I have not tried it so until then I won't bash it.