• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

RPM/TMS Dyno Day

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
From Gwens experience with it is the reason im gonna try it. shoot 150 isnt bad to try with lifetime tunes.

Brent Riffel

I was there and got a chance to run my car for its first time. Everyone else's #'s seemed pretty legit except for mine (according to most people I've shown the sheet to). It was fun anyway.

I've already talked with the guys at Turbo Technology and they're willing to run a dyno day in January if anyone's interested - need at least 12 cars. I just want to do it to see if my run at TMS wasn't a fluke. :) Again, if anyone is interested in running at Turbo Tech let me know and I'll get the ball rolling - this will be for anyone, so pull from your gearhead network and get some names.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
well id be willing to run again are they saying how much? and why was yours considered a fluke or not legit what was yours putting down

Brent Riffel

and why was yours considered a fluke or not legit what was yours putting down

2011MustangGTBaselineDyno0001.jpg

I was there and got a chance to run my car for its first time. Everyone else's #'s seemed pretty legit except for mine (according to most people I've shown the sheet to). It was fun anyway.

I've already talked with the guys at Turbo Technology and they're willing to run a dyno day in January if anyone's interested - need at least 12 cars. I just want to do it to see if my run at TMS wasn't a fluke. :) Again, if anyone is interested in running at Turbo Tech let me know and I'll get the ball rolling - this will be for anyone, so pull from your gearhead network and get some names.

I know 6horses may be interested in this.

6Horses

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
Donator
For sure; I'm ready to Dyno again. And I'm ready NOW! Lol

6Horses

Donator
Last Saturday of every month. December 31st. But I'm open to a good price anywhere; anytime.

Wow probably won't be making that one. That's the day i hope to be taking the massive one off the trailer back in San Diego....

6Horses

Donator
Oh, that's right. Well, we need to make sure and all meet up soon. Next time I see you, I want to buy that other banner from you for back up. Sucks that you're leaving, but that's great for you and your family.