• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

San Diego's 1st Annual Cruise (UPDATED)

wikedcobra312

great turnout it was really fun at mac, thank u mac for having a tour for us, the cruise was excellent, great runs, dpr dyno shoot out was great put down 287/287, ls1 brought some heavy hitters(like always) next year will be an even better time, thanks to socal stangs, black mustang club and dpr

JustChillin

Can someone tell me that all the pictures and videos of the cruise will be posted on either this site or a photo bucket format so all can see and be amused by? Was any one pulled over by the two Sheriffs trying to catch us? I thought that was amusing.

wikedcobra312

hey gibs we saw you leave while we were in the bar, if you are bummed about your numbers, you shouldnt be! we will get that beast rolling, i promise ya.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
No I had to pick up my other kid at 5 from the babysitters. I did not get to say goodbye but hey great event today guys. We need one of these every 6 months. And 1 time every month as a club we need to drive that road to Julian and back. That was bad ass.

Gib

I am happy with the numbers....Who won the awards?

SSMOKIN_Y2KSS

wikedcobra312 said:
for sure on the julian thing, i dunno who won, after i saw a transam put down 435/385 na, i left

Yah Corys T/A Put down some serious hp. The Silver built cobra i forgot whos they said it was, Andrew? Honestly i forgot but he put down low 600's for the FI class. That car wasnt screwing around. The PJ placed 3rd for N/a at 320rwhp i placed 2nd with 395hp 474tq and corys T/a pulled 435/385. It turned out to be an awesome day. On Behalf of myself and everyone from SoCal Muscle want to thank everyone for letting us join up with u guys yesterday. and as mentioned already if you guys plan to do a club cruise to julian on occasion let us know, were down for sure! as since i snuck on the boards i will announce our club cruises just incase you guys want to roll out.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
SSMOKIN, I had a great time yesterday and you guys def. brought some heavy hitters. Great cars out there. Sure turned alot of heads you know with the Ford and GM Guys all playing nice together....kinda. Look forward to the next event.

Gib

wikedcobra312

this was fun, i couldnt stop talking about it when i got home, it was such a great turnout, i remember when the socal muscle guys rolled in to mac, fisrt thing i said was, damn, they brought some heavy hitters, well there goes the na class, lol. great that you guys could make it, and any future cruise's or gathering's, you guys are always welcome.
vp

goonies

Definately, When I Heard Theyre Was Gonna Be Chevy's And Other Heavy Hitters I Was Like Aww Who Inveted Them, But I Was Wrong, Theyre Was No Problems And Everyone Got Along With Everyone. It Was Very Fun, Aside From The Weather.... A Funny Thing Happened Though, After Mac Me And 2 Other Stangs Rolled Out And Had To Head Home Instead Of Heading Out To Julian, I Had To Work, And They Were Tired Of Driving"they Came From La" But We Were Gonna Wait Until Everyone Rolled Out Then Go, But Instead We Headed Out First, As We Got To The Freeway We Noticed Some Stangs And Cameros Behind Us.. So I Got Out Of My Car And Told Then To Head On The 15 South That We Were Going 15 North Home. So The Stangs Headed Out, We Got On The Freeway And Noticed About 5 Or Six Cameros Behind Us, I Just Thought They Were Going Home As Well, I Will Admit Though It Did Look Nice To See A Line Of Some Sick Domestic Cars Rolling Together, We Rolled Together For About 15 Miles, Until The Stang In Front Of Me Noticed Them And Pulled Back And Told Them They Were Going The Wrong Way, So They Pulled Off The Next Exit And Headed Back, It Was Fun While It Lasted, Hopefully I Can Stay Longer Next Time.... Sorry Guys..