• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

San Diego's 1st Annual Cruise (UPDATED)

goonies

im so glad i came out, aside from the weather it was fun, gotta represent wickedstangs, and thanks again for the decal henry, gonna wash the beast tomarrow and put it on the back of my ride, glad to see you guys again...

7Point0

This might be my last cruise in California as I am leaving for Jersey next month. And like SSmokin, I would also like to give my thanks for inviting Socal Muscle SD. Good times. I remember being the first FBody to pull in and feeling left out of place, but you guys made me feel welcome.

W

wickedstangs

7Point0 glad you were able to make it. And stay safe in New Jersey we will still be here..

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
in the afternoon at least the rain cleared up a lil bit to give us a chance to have fun on the freeway

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
thanks. i wish you could have went with us on the way back was a lot of fun

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i will try but im on duty and photobucket is blocked on the ship maybe i can find a way around it

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i put the vids on a new thread under that vids should check it out everyone and let me know what ya think

Four_Eyed_Coupe

Thanks for the video

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to put the video together. It's always cool to see your ride in motion, and since it's rare for anyone to drive my Stang but me, this was a good chance to see it on the road. Now all I need to do is get back on a road course and get some video of that!!

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
thats a pretty cool video. before i joined wicked stangs i saw you all cruise through julian. its fun watching more of the event, wish i was there