• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SD to Fresno - WHIPPLE TOUR 2009 - Travel Itinerary

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I'll put this here to get us back on track...:)

Confirmed Members Coming Out

1. SDSUBZERO4
2. DSGIMPORTSLAYER
3. WICKEDSTANGS
4. MRSWICKEDSTANGS
5. GT400SC
6. blackstallion06
7. ROUSHSTG2
8. 07GT
9. EARS

BIG MAYBEs
1. FASTSLEEPER
2. ENRAGEDROBOT

3.IgottaV8

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I'm looking for a place for all of us to have breakfast Sunday morning before heading back. There's all kinds of places so I'll post a list and we can vote on it. Majority rules!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Sunday Breakfast Options:

Country Waffles, http://www.countrywaffles.com/front.php
Menu is online in pdf format. One block NORTH of the Sheraton Hotel where we are staying - same street.

Denny's Six blocks SOUTH of our hotel - same street.

IHOP 5 minutes northeast of hotel - 7119 N Fresno Blvd.

Any ideas from locals or those familiar with the area, are always welcomed!

Also: The hotel has a resturant but not sure what time they open or the quality therin.

tomcatdr

there's one in hanford and they are open for an 8 am breakfast. maybe the CV and SD chapters could get together for breakfast prior to you guys heading back south.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to talk about it saturday afternoon and evening....Between those KEGS you guys are buying us! LOL

vanqsh_dsg04

hey E i was lookin on whipples web site and i didnt see one for our motor... we could always see if they would use our car as a test platform for a new blower ;)

tomcatdr

I'd recommend the hanford one. it would be on the way south for you guys. Plus you could pick up the I-5 just past the base or just hit the 99 just south of hanford.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Might be easier for them to just shoot down 99 to Tulare. But if they go a little out of the way to hanford we could meet them for B-fast before they take off... Up to them though..

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I have a feeling the SD folks will want to eat locally, near the hotel and head out for the long haul. We are going to face some mean and nasty traffic on a Sunday afternoon on the way back. I would think they'd wann eat and go and not stop, but I'll let them decide.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Add me to the confirmed members list. I am going if I have to sleep in my car to do it.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I'll put this here to get us back on track...:)

Confirmed Members Coming Out

1. SDSUBZERO4
2. DSGIMPORTSLAYER
3. WICKEDSTANGS
4. MRSWICKEDSTANGS
5. GT400SC
6. blackstallion06
7. ROUSHSTG2
8. 07GT
9. EARS
10. IGOTTAV8

BIG MAYBEs