• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SDPD STAR/PAL Police Car

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
STARPAL Car 2.jpg
STARPAL Car 3.jpg
STARPAL Car.jpg

I was doing the Shop with A Cop program yesterday and took a picture of the new STAR/PAL police car.

Renegade

Target & Blue is a great partnership, Danny are you involved with any other of the events?

Hey that caravan passed me on the way to mission beach when i was visiting down there. That was a long caravan we waited actually like 30 minutes for all the vehicles to pull out and make the turn towards the 8.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey that caravan passed me on the way to mission beach when i was visiting down there. That was a long caravan we waited actually like 30 minutes for all the vehicles to pull out and make the turn towards the 8.
Were you in San Diego this past Saturday? We didn't go on the 8. We left Sea World and went to the Sports Arena Target. When did you see the caravan?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
my sis showed me a video she took and there were humvees leading the way. anything with a humvee just makes it even more exciting and fun
Yeah, with a nice .50 cal on the roof. I asked if I can put one on my work car. :BigGrin:

Here's a picture of us getting ready to leave the Sea World parking lot. ABLE in the background circling around with Santa waving out of the helivopter. ABLE got down pretty low several times so the kids could see Santa.
DSCN0490.JPG

DSCN0488.JPG

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yeah past the 8 to the Sports arena but not this past saturday so I must be talking about last year.
Ok. But this year was bigger than last year. I think the last count was over 350 cars from various agencies, local, state and federals. It was crazy long coming out of Sea World on to Sports Arena Blvd to Target.