• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Semi Pro Photographer Looking for Nice Cars

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hey Ryan this guy Ben wants you to take naked photos of him not his car so be careful! LOL We need to get a pic with all the stangs.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
HAHAHAHA well thats Ben and Barbie for you, they like to go down south quickly LOL.

Ok lets get this thread back to topic!

ben

Banned
yes we need to get all of us together and take a club photo and club photo of the cars. and have the cars done one by one as well. the warm weather is coming and we can have some real fun doing the pics.

Dooginfif20

i agree. you guys as a group need to decide on a date. I think me and Albert talked about it and I think we have the location selected.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Albert, I am glad somebody was able to make that car look good, cause that ROUSH decal messed up..:) Oh ya ALBO call me later to day.. Look good Dooginfif20

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Cant do a group photo next weekend, some of the members are not going to be around.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Albert, I am glad somebody was able to make that car look good, cause that ROUSH decal messed up..:) Oh ya ALBO call me later to day.. Look good Dooginfif20

It's ok Emilio you could say what you want cause I know all of us can't have a ROUSH and some have to settle for a GT500.